All reviews star hotel nice room staff were helpful downtown barcelona quiet location spa village france peace break
Reviewed 15 June 2018

I have stayed here on numerous occasions and always had a great experience. The hotel is always neat and rooms are always clean. Staff are friendly and very accommodating. The hotel has a really good restaurant and is also situated close to Granollers where many good eateries can be found.

Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 6 June 2018

For a wedding night (which I explained in the comments when I reserved the place), it would have been desirable to have only one bed... putting two single beds was a complete lack of attention. Other than that, nothing really special, people are polite and the place is modern and clean.

Date of stay: May 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 5 January 2018 via mobile

We took a junior suite with big bed but pillow cover where shorter than the pillow, blanket was 1.50m for a 1,70m bed.Moreover matrees sheet has not elastocs strips on borders so any movements at night would end with your feet or body on the matrees. sheet are no nordic style.To my eyes and previous experiences in 4 star hotel is not hygienic and comfortable. (It remembered me to a youth hostel when I was backpacker)

breakfast is more 3 star hotel (as there are many comments on reviews)

Extra services has no availabilty
Reception was always empty

I express my concerns regarding first point and they told me a responsible would talk to me to understand my concerns.
no body ask during my stay.
The day of the check out and after paymeny Again I have expressed again my disatisfaction with nasty beds ans they told me again someone will contact me.Nobody has do it.
In my opinion is a nom consistemt pretentious 4 star hotel with a 2/3 star hotel basics.

If you look for an hotel outside Barcelona center there are many better option like Mon Sant Benet
Spa and restaurant saulo are overated.

Good points are:
Free parking

Date of stay: January 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 21 October 2017

We decided not to stay in downtown Barcelona with all the turmoil going on, so we drove here from the airport to start our tour of Spain, Andorra and part of France. We had a great stay. No problems with anything and a really good breakfast to get us on our way towards the Pyrenees. A nice, quiet location, no complaints whatsoever. Not inexpensive, but not many hotels are this close to the big city.

Date of stay: October 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 20 October 2017

An unexpected pleasure in simple, elegant buildings and rooms, with swimming and enormous jacuzzi. Excellent food in the restaurant and lovely staff - make certain to bring either good friends or a good book for dinner conversation as the restaurant service is a little glacial - but charming for it

Date of stay: October 2017