“Nice terrace, fast service”
Review of ATPCO Formentera - CLOSED

ATPCO Formentera
Price range: US$12 - US$23
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 11 July 2017 via mobile

We loved this restaurant as the food quality was nice! We had The fish and chips and a panini which are made well and serviced fast on their nice terrace. I would recommend this restaurant for lunch!

Reviewed 29 June 2017 via mobile

I was here at the end of May. I was the only guest to attend since the couple sitting next to me was already eating.
I ordered calamari with veggies and I heard the waitress asking the cook for calamari.
Instead I got gambas with roasted potatoes.
The food was very nice, well done and I didn't complain because it was good and for the same price as the calamari.(14 Euro)
Anyway this shouldn't happen...I wonder if they will manage during high season when they will have more than 1 guest to attend.....

1  Thank Fra P
Reviewed 14 September 2016 via mobile

Nothing wrong with the pizza at all it was fine but there's no atmosphere here at all plus our waitress didn't crack a smile once. Fine if you just want to eat and go but not if you want to make a night of it, 2 pizzas, 2 beers just under €40.

Reviewed 14 August 2016

Come here for excellent pizza and fresh dishes made on simple ingredients. This is local italian food at the best. We also tried the burrata with tomatoes, the moules marinières and the pasta vongole which were great.

Reviewed 26 June 2016 via mobile

No matter if you "only" look for a pizza anytime of the day, or if you allow yourself an unforgetable dinner: This restaurant will remain in your mind forever, that's for sure. Of course in a positive meaning! With it's nice, professional and very hard-working staff you'll feel comfortable and well-seated anytime during your stay. The kitchen will do its part in order to regale you stomach and your tongue.
Don't hesitate to ask for the kitchens specialities, what I did on my 2nd visit. This has brought me fantastic spaghettis with clams and an absolutely delicious salmon on peppermint. On my first visit I already had a excellent pizza.
So my very best recommendation for this restaurant and 5 stars for the rating - definitely!