2,059 results
All reviews pool area los abrigos sea view superior room bed and breakfast basis free towels sound of the waves family room a bit tired bars and restaurants salad relaxing holiday buffet style quiet hotel sun loungers close to the airport cold meats
Reviewed 31 August 2018 via mobile

We are just leaving as a party of four. My fiancee is Celiac and this is potentially one of the worst places we've visited/stayed for her.

None of the food is labelled with allergen information so she was left not knowing what she could or could not eat. The chef gave her incorrect information and said the soy sauce was gluten free. Only when she questioned this did he return with a bottle that clearly listed wheat in the ingredients - putting her health at risk!

Most nights she was left with a plate of chips (unless we chose to eat out), which for a supposed 4 star hotel is unacceptable. On the night we arrived the cold meal that was offered was comprised of only items containing gluten, no alternative was offered (despite this being stipulated on the booking) and she was left with nothing to eat.

The reception staff were unhelpful when we needed help and I was called a liar by 'David' (who refused to give me his full name) he was not apologetic about the poor food options provided to my partner.

I have taken the details of the manager of the hotel and will be getting in touch with them and TUI when I arrive home.

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
4  Thank jackbr92
Reviewed 31 August 2018 via mobile

Great location, sea view from the room. Staff were lovely very helpful and especially Victor on reception who was funny and happy to help at any time,and restaurant staff always smiling, food was good and varied , chocolate ice cream was fabulous and many lovely pastries , super holiday !

Trip type: Travelled with family
3  Thank shash1970
Reviewed 29 August 2018

Arrived in the early hours of Monday morning about 2am and were greeted and told food available in the restaurant for my teenage son and myself which was excellent. However we had to take our suitcases up to the room on level 6 didn't expect that from a 4 star hotel. Overall it was okay but the major let down was the food. We booked half board and I wouldn't recommend anyone to eat here. The food was cold, the majority weren't labelled and you certainly couldn't guess what it was! The staff seemed harassed and didn't look like they wanted to be there. The reception staff especially one gentleman with a beard looked at us as if we were an irritant even though I spoke to him in Spanish. The chamber maids were lovely and did an excellent job. Would i stay here again, no, certainly not for the amount of money i paid.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Melanie T
Reviewed 17 August 2018

Just come back from a week at this hotel. The hotel is approx 30 minutes from the airport and you can see the planes landing and taking off and occasionally hear them depending which way the wind is blowing, although its not noisy. We booked 2 rooms as we have 2 older teenage daughters and the rooms can really only accommodate 3 people. We were in room 412 which was a spacious room our daughters were in 612 which was slightly smaller and had a few maintenance issues. All rooms overlooked the pool and ocean which is a beautiful view. The hotel is nicely decorated but does need some maintenance. The glass screens around the pool area desperately need a good clean and spoil the view when sunbathing. We stayed B&B and the breakfast was a buffet style with all the usual products, croissants, fruit, bacon etc and the items were regularly stocked up when running out. The maids that serviced our rooms did a great job, but my daughters didn't get the same treatment and their floor wasn't mopped for quite a few days. The reception staff were always helpful and friendly. We paid 10 euros each for the wi fi, which with teenagers was definitely worth it. We caught a bus to Los Christianos for the day, which run once an hour and cost 7 euros for 4 of us, there is also a free bus to the Siam Mall which can be picked up in Los Christianos. There is a coastal path in front of the hotel which makes a nice walk, there is a precinct opposite with shops, supermarkets and restaurants, although be prepared to be harassed into eating in them.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
3  Thank Claire P
Reviewed 17 August 2018

Spotlessly clean hotel. Breakfast selection - a good selection - there is something for everyone. Nothing too much trouble. Staff friendly and helpful. Not the hotels fault the drains can be bad sometimes!

Room tip: All are sea view (I think)
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple