Las Adelfas(Golf del Sur)
  • Beachfront
Aguamarina Golf Hotel(Golf del Sur)
  • Breakfast included
Sun Bay Villas(Golf del Sur)
  • Pool
Las Adelfas(Golf del Sur)
  • Pool
Aparthotel Green Park(Golf del Sur)
Trip.com
1,957 results
All reviewsjunior suitelos abrigospool areasea viewbed and breakfast basissaladbuffet stylefamily roomclose to the airportrelaxing holidaylick of paintbars and restaurantssun loungersa bit tiredfussy eaterevery eveningsan blas square
Reviewed 8 January 2016

I had no idea what to expect as the reviews are so mixed.
On arrival checked in by a not too friendly male receptionist, we found our room, it was spacious with a balcony looking at a set of rusty stairs, that didn't bother me we didn't spend a lot of time in the room. Room was spotless yes definitely needs upgrading but it catered to my needs.
Food not very good at all in my opinion, served raw meat twice (chicken), I had budgeted to eat out every night though so I was okay with that, we stayed at sandos san blas earlier in the year and the food was pretty rubbish there too.
Understaffed I get what people mean as there is never anyone working on the bar, its okay to wait you are on holiday but sometimes you would wait for an absolute age.....The staff look pretty miserable most of the time to be honest.
I would stay again if the price was right, just know that I wouldnt be eating at the hotel

• Stayed: December 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 January 2016 via mobile

Just having a week's break in Tenerife staying bed and breakfast at Vincci Golf Hotel.

The staff are really helpful and our room is cleaned and fresh towels available on a daily basis.

Breakfast is buffet style with a great choice of hot and cold food, we have had lunch as well on one occasion and were not disappointed.

We have a great room, but no balcony, only a minor issue for us, views attached

Stayed: January 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 January 2016

I have a long list of what is wrong about this hotel:

- hard uncomfortable towels,
- no electricity socket at desk for laptop in standard room (the ones there are used for TV and fridge)
- small tv
- obvious signs of wear and tear. Especially in suite with jacuzzi.
- the two beds I slept in both are in need for a new mattress.
- no wifi reception in room 518 (suite).

Stayed: January 2016
1  Thank Martin V
Reviewed 29 December 2015

2 families members go togehter, such a lovely hotel, family room with seaview, relaxing area...most importants is the room very clean, and the staff all friendly, politely, helpful....we just want to say THANK YOU for them, we all have such a lovely time there. Look fwd to our next trip again.

• Stayed: December 2015, travelled with family
1  Thank MERRY HOUSE C
Reviewed 20 December 2015 via mobile

After reading a lot of reviews on here I was wondering what the hotel was like. Upon arriving we were greeted by very friendly receptionist, victor on reception has also given us excellent service. Yes whilst I agree with some reviews the hotel could do with a fresh lick of paint, but it's nothing to major, the room is spacious with a balcony and sea view. This hotel is very quiet but that's perfect for me and my daughter, you don't have to get up at silly o'clock to get a sunbed, it's very quiet around the pool area, the staff all work very hard, and they can't do enough for you, the food is nice, they are trying to cater for all nationalities but every day we have been able to eat something nice, my daughter is a fussy eater but they prepare snacks which suit her, overall we have had a lovely stay, my only negative with this hotel is the swimming pool is freezing and not heated, this is my only fault. If they heated the swimming pool we would definitely come back.

Stayed: December 2015, travelled with family