“Great finish to a day out to Phillip island ”

Phillip Island Nature Parks - Penguin Parade
Book In Advance
US$52.19*
Phillip Island Ultimate Penguin Eco Tour or Skybox Experience
US$111.61*
Phillip Island Penguin Parade Evening Tour
US$111.61*
and up
Small-Group Phillip Island Penguin Parade Day Trip from Melbourne Including...
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Great attraction, lots of fun.....enjoyed every minute of it. Can get crowded with lots of international tourists. Highly recommended

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Although it was a long drive from Melbourne n a long waiting time, we all love the experience. We chose the penguin plus n I think we made a good choice. Don't bother with the Antarctica journey, not worth the money n time.

1  Thank jacky0106
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Visited Philips island with Go west tours. Convenient and quick booking can be done through the website. Paul G was the tour guide for my friends and me for the Philips Island tour. For good close-up views of the Penguins from the general viewing area, there's space in front of the seats on the sand, so advice to bring along some towels or mats to sit on! My friends and I never regret sitting on the sand to watch the Penguins close-up!

1  Thank TengMeiLing
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

The Little Penguins are so incredibly cute and the whole complex around them on Phillip Island to preserve and protect them and their environment is well developed and delivered.

Access is easy and the whole evening is just charming.

Big shout out to our ranger last night Greer, who was just lovely and calm in the face of an overwhelming swarm of non-English speaking tourists.

Which brings me to the only negative aspect. Bus loads of tourist descend upon the conservation centre at dusk to view the penguin parade. They swarm forward ignoring the signs and announcements to sit down, be quite and no flash photos. Three times in my life I have been to the Phillip Island and three times I've left the place with the same disgust with these tourists. But this isn't a platform for ranting against foreign tourism - in fact we welcome tourists to Australia with open arms but if you are reading this over seas and are thinking of coming to Australia please respect our unique and diverse flora and fauna.

The Penguin Parade is unique in observing these little creatures in their natural environment.

Just remember to rug up as you have to wait an hour or so for them to come out of the water and that wind straight off Bass Straight is chilly!

1  Thank Happyhiuse1
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Our experience had pros of watching these beautiful gentlemen called penguin but cons of program was the distance from which it is allowed. Difference between normal and premium tickets is primarily difference from which you can see penguins. Though touching them, going nearby or clicking photos is strictly prohibited to safeguard the species. Try to visit during sunlight