“Wonderful dining”

St James Bora Bora
Ranked #1 of 17 Restaurants in Vaitape
Cuisines: French, Mediterranean
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Description: It's a waterside restaurant with a spectacular view of sunset,you can enjoy our creations of coktails and our menu with new flavours .we have 4 differents atmospheres including a VIP table for enjoying a tasting menu created by chef Temauri Foster.The St James team will welcome you to make an unforgetable memorie.come, taste, and enjoy
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We had dinner there 3 times. Food is excellent, service delightful, ambiance tops. We found this to be one of the very best restaurants we visited in our 3 month sailing adventure in the Marquesas, Tuamotus and Society Islands. Highly recommended.

1  Thank Drfrindt

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We ate here 3 times during our vacation. The food and wine are excellent as well as the service. Don’t expect the St James to be fancy, it is not, but the location and food are a great value for island prices

1  Thank Thehandsometraveler1
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We visited St James twice during our stay at the Conrad. The first visit was stellar, the second visit was good but not stellar. But I highly recommend visiting St James for the cocktails. My wife and I both agreed they were the best we have had anywhere.

1  Thank David L
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We have eaten here many times on our previous trips to Bora Bora, always receiving very good service and excellent food. Yesterday was not an exception! We took some of our friends here for dinner; they were as impressed as we were (and are). The view is wonderful, only exceeded by the tastes! (This is not an inexpensive restaurant, but, in Bora Bora, everything is on the "high" side.) My wife started with the tuna tartar which she said was excellent. I had the broiled brie, which was superb! Then we both had the seared tuna (M-M-M-M). We had no room left for dessert, but had it anyway! My wife had the tiramisu and I had the cheesecake - both wonderful!

2  Thank William P
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Great place for a special evening. Were seated right on the water with a beautiful view of the bay. Were given the Romantic 3 course meal as a gift and loved it. The tuna tar tar was a fabulous appetizer. Next we tried the Amani Amani and Beef Tenderloin. Both was top notch. Added a bottle of wine and then had a fabulous dessert. Staff was amazing, attentive but never made you feel rushed.

I would commend this as a need to do while in Bora Bora.

1  Thank Silvo62