All reviewsgps coordinatesfarm houseamazing locationpiciwonderful placeclaudiaweddingsceneryhilltopheavennaturemontepulcianotuscanytownsvalviews
Reviewed 14 May 2018 via mobile

What a treat. Amazing views over the val d'orcia. The food was spectacular. Pici pasta, ratatouille, pork or beef, great desserts. Service so friendly. We felt so fortunate that our guides knew of such a unique and beautiful spot for a wonderful dinner.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with friends
Locanda_in_Tuscany, Responsabile reception at Locanda in Tuscany, responded to this reviewResponded 3 July 2018

Dear Ed,
Thank you for having taken your time to review your dinner in our Taverna di Mozart restaurant! We are very glad that you and your group have appreciated our homemade cuisine!
One again thank you for being with us and hope to see you soon, maybe for a future holiday in Val d'Orcia.

Warmest regards,
The entire Staff at Locanda in Tuscany

Reviewed 14 May 2018 via mobile

Incredible experience. Vladimir took care of us in an amazing way and the whole experience in Locanda in Tuscany was delightful. The views. The food. The rooms. It was all part of the best portion of our trip.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Locanda_in_Tuscany, Responsabile reception at Locanda in Tuscany, responded to this reviewResponded 14 May 2018

Dear Roberto,
Thank you for having taken a little bit of your time to share with this community your feedback about your last stay at Locanda in Tuscany and we thank you for your nice comments about it. It is a big pleasure for us to hear that you've had a lovely experience with us and we're really glad you've enjoyed our true sense of hospitality.

See you soon for the next holiday in Tuscany!

Warmest regards,
The entire staff at Locanda in Tuscany

Reviewed 16 April 2018

I have never been to Tuscany before, and I am so happy to have had the experience staying at your Bed and Breakfast. The inn was very clean and the decor was absolutely authentic and beautifully rustic.

I enjoyed all of the amenities provided in the room, including the bath products and shower itself, robe and slippers. I felt very much at home and very comfortable.

The views from the villa were breathtaking and I wish I could have stayed longer. I also truly enjoyed the package that was offered, which included a two-night stay, a wine tasting, breakfast and one dinner. The staff on site was exceptional and very knowledgeable about the food and wine. The wine tasting was very special.

The staff was also very accommodating in helping with reservations within Tuscany itself, and helped in a pinch when one of our planned and scheduled tastings was canceled with very late notice. The staff quickly made sure to call around to get us a reservation at an exceptional winery that was very unforgettable!

I also would like to note the amazing breakfast that was prepared each morning. Truly exceptional. I am gluten free, and the staff was extremely accommodating in making sure that I was able to still enjoy the amazing food of Tuscany, while being mindful of my circumstance. The fresh juice, tea, homemade Nutella spread was some of my absolute favorites!

I will certainly be recommending Locanda in Tuscany to any friends or family who decide to travel to Tuscany.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Locanda_in_Tuscany, Proprietario at Locanda in Tuscany, responded to this reviewResponded 17 April 2018

Dear Jacqueline,
It has been a great pleasure to welcome you to our country resort in Val d'Orcia, Locanda in Tuscany!
We truly thank you for having taken the time to review your stay with us and we're glad to hear you've enjoyed our hospitality.
Hope to see you soon back to Locanda maybe in the harvest time to experience olive harvest with us, that is another fun authentic experience not to be missed!
Our best regards,
Luca, Claudia & BabyFilippo Bernetti and the entire staff at Locanda!

Reviewed 7 April 2018

I traveled to Val D'Orcia region on business with my two adult children. We had the pleasure of staying at the Locanda in Tuscany. Claudia and her staff were the most authentic and generous people a traveler can only wish to encounter. Our stay was made very comfortable and pleasurable. She was very helpful and resourceful in guiding me on my exploration of the area. Tucked away, off the beaten path on a hilltop with views that bring you closer heaven, this place comes very highly recommended . Grazie mille !

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Locanda_in_Tuscany, Responsabile reception at Locanda in Tuscany, responded to this reviewResponded 13 April 2018

Dear Maria,
Thank you very much for having taken the time to review your stay with us! It has been a great pleasure to have you as our honored guests and it was also a real pleasure for us to help you with your exploration of Val d'Orcia!
We hope to welcome you back for another beautiful holiday!

Cari saluti,
Tutto lo Staff di Locanda in Tuscany

Reviewed 24 March 2018 via mobile

Beautiful, most relaxing place!!! Loved the staff . Great food along with exceptional service! Highly recommend this beautiful place!
Loved every minute! Fabulous time! Not far from places to visit and shop.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Locanda_in_Tuscany, Responsabile reception at Locanda in Tuscany, responded to this reviewResponded 24 March 2018

Dear Ann & John,
Thank you very much for having taken the time to review your stay with us! It has been a great pleasure to have you as our Guests and I am very happy to hear you've experienced the philosophy of Locanda at 100%! I also want to thank you for the nice comments about our staff!
We are keen to welcome you back to Val d'Orcia for another beautiful holiday!

Best regards,