“Best in Town”

L'officina Del Gusto
Reviewed 17 September 2018

For snacks or drinks or even a light meal this was my go to place during my 11 day stay in Quirico. Staff and owners quite friendly AND high speed WiFi which no5 so easy to find in Tuscany.

Reviewed 15 August 2018 via mobile

We have known this place for a few years and this is where we go when we feel like having a pizza. The pizzas are really fabulous. This restaurant isnt very big so please understand you should not expect a 3 stars Michelin Guide cuisine !!! This is by far the best pizza in SQO.

Reviewed 8 July 2018 via mobile

On holiday in Tuscany and my wife had been unwell following a detached retina and told to take it easy and not go out for a few days.
Anyway thought I'd get a pizza to take away from here. It felt as though I'd walked into a funeral parlour where a person that once was a woman maybe, standing, behind the counter said point blank no pizza take away - sit in only.
I explained that my wife was sick and had to lie flat with her eye but the old lady showed zero compassion.
I left and found Trattoria La Torre further up the road on rhs and not only were the pizzas delicious- the staff were polite, courteous and above all human. So you decide for yourselves guys. This was a side of Italian hospitality that I've never witnessed before and I know it is a one off. This restaurant does not exhibit the proud Italian friendly people in restaurants that I've visited in Italy. All I can say to that old woman is hang your head in shame. Disgraceful.

Reviewed 31 October 2017

GREAT breakfast, excellent savory dishes, really great pizza, friendly staff and the best people watching in town. All thumbs up.

Reviewed 24 September 2017

We have visited this cafe twice now and each time we were not disappointed. The staff were friendly and were helpful with food choices. Lots of options but without paying the tourist prices!