“Lovely bar for a relaxing drink”

Caffe Enoteca Il Pozzo
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 28 September 2015

We stopped here for a relaxing drink after a meal in San Quirico. It was good to sit in the street alongside locals, just chilling out on a summer evening. When we paid our dues, we were amazed how cheap it was!

Reviewed 16 October 2013

just perfect and like the other place owned by the same people, stylish and like no other ... A hidden gem that transports you ..

Reviewed 14 August 2013

I stopped here last April to have a light snack, a glass of wine and use the wifi during my walk of La via Francigena last. Sabri the barista, made me feel very welcome and couldn't do enough for me. Next time I go it will be summer time so I hope that I can have a meal and some local wine in the wonderful garden.

Reviewed 3 July 2013

Came here for a dinner while staying close by at Il Rigo. We were recommended by Il Rigo about this place. Our host was a wonderful man. It is a beautiful restaurant with outdoor and indoor sitting. The food was mindblowing and the wine teriffic. We loved it all. The server was a great guy who welcomed us well and made us feel very comfortable.

Reviewed 19 May 2013

Simple and delicious. Homemade pasta, and delicious meats and cheeses. Very friendly waiter and gorgeous garden. COuldn't have been happier!