Lowest prices for your stay
Hotels.com
Agoda.com
US$109
View deal
eDreams
FindHotel
Expedia
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 28 August 2019 via mobile

Actually, 3 and a half star would be better as we had a good stay here. Both receptionist treated us well, we had a large junior suite with perfect airconditioning and a good bed. The rooftop bar and pool were okay. Breakfast was ok, but not exceptional. We could see the sea from our room, but the location was not so good, busy street and pretty far from center and boulevard. It was close to the marina, with fine restaurants. All in all, a good stay, but there are better hotels in town

Date of stay: August 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank PeterVelozo
Reviewed 9 August 2019 via mobile

I visited the restaurant and had lunch, food was delicious, and service was given with a smile ..... prices were also very reasonable, almost cheap I would say .... great place, comfortable seating.
Will return ...

Date of stay: August 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 2 July 2019

This city hotel stands in the harbor of Kalamata city, in a walking distance from the center. It does not make any impression when you see it from the outside. It does not have spacious common areas and the pool is in the roof, rather small, and with no immediate access to a beach to swim. However, when we go to room space, cleaningness, food quality and taste, personel experience (politeness, servise etc) this hotel really is something else!!! We enjoyed our meals so much that we were anticipating the next meal even right after finishing our previous. Happy, smiling polite people always made us feel like home and if we talk about sleep the bed was soooo relaxing. I feel that if these people can make this hotel feel so nice they could really achieve anything... last but not least: the experience of having dinner by the roof pool in a summer night with view of mount Taygetos... THANK you!

Date of stay: June 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank Dominus73
Reviewed 20 March 2019 via mobile

It was my second time for this year in Kalamata. I was looking for a hotel with a spa. Hotel reception didn’t even greet us properly, I mean he didn’t even stand up. They gave us a good spacious room, that was good for three. It didn’t feel very clean, unfortunately. There is no tea and coffee facilities in the room (nowadays even 2 stars have it I think). The amazing thing was breakfast, food was like home made and they kept it for very long! How we like:). The worst was a Spa... not friendly at all, again I was planing to spend almost all day in spa and ready to spend money, but:
1. They kept us waiting
2. Spa looks like a corridor in some underground
3. They didn’t have staff for both of us and they brought broken bed for my partner and I got sofa like bed... weirdos.. after 5 min I just stopped this all. I decided at least to go to steam or sauna room, the manager said: you go up and change, no changing here.
4. I mean it’s horrible, first time in my life I see anything like that.
Never again!!!! Even location was not impressive at all.
Last time I stayed in Pharae hotel, it was very nice, we got big Coner room and it was amazing, I would go back there for sure, they have restaurant upstairs, my favorite magic place!

Date of stay: March 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 15 November 2018 via mobile

The hotel is very convenient especially for those who are engaged with maritime business activities. The rooms are big and comfortable but is obvious tha they need a few repairs. For sure I Will use it again .

Date of stay: November 2018