1,203 results
All reviews cave pool kids club small beach next year table tennis animation team sea view except sunday self catering water sports half board car hire plenty of sunbeds ice cream ideal for families parrot show evening entertainment
Reviewed 4 November 2018

My family and I have been going to The Malama Beach Holiday village for several years. I have already booked to return next year (2019) I think this will be our 10th year.
I can't speak highly enough of all the staff especially Alexia, but all are so pleasant and helpful
We were last there May/June this year.
The facilities are excellent and cater for all ages.
Really looking forward to my next visit. Thank you everybody.

Room Tip: All rooms are good.
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 3 November 2018 via mobile

Malama holiday village just seems to get better at each visit.
If you want a “all inclusive “ stay or “room only” this location takes some beating.
No problem with your sunbeds as they are allocated for you and the facilities are all well run.
The restaurant manager and his team look after all the needs of the different nationalities that stay at Malama and the pool area has a well stocked bar together with plenty of ice cream for the children.
There is also a sandy beach on site.
Mon-Sat there is different evening entertainment that is started off dedicated for the children to take the stage.
The complex is due to have a refurbishment over the winter and we can’t wait to see it next year.

Stayed: November 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 2 November 2018

Returned after a three year gap and unbelievably the whole place was still just awesome. Maid service daily, sun lounger and towels sorted. The site team sweep the place at dawn - the best time to take a swim in the sea. Recommend going half-board then you've no worries food wise. Just relax on the balcony of your suite, seaview is best from 18,21. The refurbishment this 2018 Christmas will make it more excellent. If you want advice, ask the guest relations team especially Alexia.

Room Tip: Every guest is unique. Discuss your needs with Alexia
  • Stayed: October 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 30 October 2018 via mobile

Just got back from a weeks long stay at Malama hotel. Was our fist visit here and was over for my nieces wedding in Nissi beech which is around 20 minutes in a taxi away. We were with friends who had been before.
What a fantastic holiday we had the food and drink was plentiful and was different every day and the staff were first class.
You get allocated sun beds on arrival that you keep all of your stay and the pool team will try to get you the beds that suits your families needs.
The kids in our party (3 girls and 1 boy aged 13/13/11 and 11) played football every afternoon arranged by the entertainment team which meant they and us met so really lovely families(especially the ones from Sweden and up north)
The beech was close by and was a lot of fun.
Can’t recommend highly enough.
Gutted to be back home in cold England.

Stayed: October 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank Gary71thtc
Reviewed 28 October 2018 via mobile

Just returned from a great week at the malama. We were a party of 10 adults and 5 children, ranging from age 5 to 75 and we all had a fantastic stay.
I'll start with the rooms.
They all had a well equipped kitchen and dining area a lounge area where the seating was made into beds for the children. And a spacious bedroom with wardrobe and dressing space. I would say they are quite basic comfort wise but there's everything you need including hair dryer and iron with board. The bathrooms are very nice and modern with powerful showers and full baths. You get maid service with fresh towels and sheets everyday but Sunday.
One thing to be careful of is the hot water can get to scalding point once turned on
So I never let the children turn the taps on them selves.

Dining.
We stayed as all inclusive guests and I can say this is one of the best dining experience in an all inclusive hotel we have ever had.
The food was delicious they have a buffet selection which is not repetitive there's something different every night. Then there is live show cooking stations which have everything from steaks to fusion Curry's and stir-fry, seafood and deserts.
Only one problem with this is that at peak meal times you can que quite a long time at the cooking stations.

Pool/beach area.
They pools were a great hit with the kids. There's three in total including kids shallow pool
They are quite cold though so it takes a bit of getting in but it didn't bother the kids.
The sun loungers are allocated to you by the pool attendant for the duration of your stay. When we arrived there wasn't any availability pool side there were lots of empty sun loungers but they all belonged to other guests who were out. You were welcome to lie on them but would have to move if the guests returned.
I spoke to the pool attendant and explained that I had a small child and needed to be by the pool side so I could watch him playing. The attendent who was called Yanis went out of his way and arranged for us to have beds the next day as other guests were leaving so we could be beside the pool.
The beach is beautiful but quite small. The sun loungers are charged at 2.50 euros each so very cheap. The sea was great for the kids very shallow for quite a way out so perfect for them to play in.
Towels are provided and you can change them every 3 days.

Hotel grounds
The hotel grounds are beautiful to walk around. Very clean pathways with lots of lovely plants and trees. There are resident cats too which are very tame and playful. Our kids loved them. They gave them all individual names and they were a big part of their Holiday.
There is not a great lot outside of the hotel a couple of bars and restaurants dotted around and a supermarket so we had to taxi into protarus which cost 20 Euro for 13 of us and it was 10 euro to paralimini for 2 of us.
The spa is very nice warmer pool which you could use free of charge the jacuzzi, steam room and sauna were an extra cost of 10 euros which to me I think should have been included to all inclusive guests.

Last of all the staff
They make this hotel brilliant. They are so helpful and friendly they made our holiday great each and every one. I wish I could name them all but a big shout out to Yanis poolside and marriane pool bar lovely people.

On a whole I would return in a heart beat

Stayed: October 2018, travelled with family