All reviews amazing hotel corner suite honeymoon suite concierge service turn down service restaurant recommendations ornos beach young people hotel guests sushi three nights great beach sea view beach bar other hotels walking distance nikos
Reviewed 17 September 2018

Absolutely loved my time at the Mykonos Blanc Hotel in Ornos. I stayed in the Honeymoon Suite on the water for 10 nights and it was fabulous. There is another Honeymoon Suite that I was first put into, and moved as I did not enjoy the view of a roof here, so please request the room on the water.
The service was excellent, food of high quality and room amazing.
I think the breakfast could be improved for a 5 star establishment like the Mykonos Blanc. I am surprised that with all the reviews about breakfast that management have not done something about it. The breakfast is adequate, however could be much better with simple improvements, like a better selection of cereals, addition of bircher museli, other condiments like various nuts to sprinkle on the cereal, better selction of fruits. having said all this, it didn't take away from the 5 star rating that I give this hotel, simply becasue being in this location in Mykonos is truly fabulous.
The hotel is a 5 - 7 minute drive to town and I feel like Ornos is its own private Oasis outside of busy Mykonos Town. I will be back.

Stayed: September 2018
Reviewed 16 September 2018

My husband, two-year-old daughter, two month-old-daughter, and I stayed here for two nights in September 2018. My sister and her husband stayed in an adjoining room as we had the Friends & Family Suite. These rooms shared a large patio with some chairs (not lounge chairs) and a jacuzzi (which never got that warm). The terrace could be improved by adding some lounge chairs or a table where we could all sit together. We had the larger room and it was very spacious. There was only one tiny trash can in the room and it was constantly overflowing as you have to put your toilet paper in here (plus the diapers from two kids and all the normal trash you'd have). Great shower. We found the food at the restaurant to be good but not necessarily a good value. Excellent breakfast and alcoholic drinks seem to be included (although this was not necessarily advertised or offered). We did feel like second-class citizens on the beach as the waiter begrudgingly served us. The first day I had to track him down after we had been there for 15 minutes. He said he'd be right over but proceeded to clean up towels before coming over. We ordered drinks (water, coffee, booze) both days but the same waiter gave us major attitude and made us feel unwelcome. I get that Mykonos is expensive, but they charged 12 euros for a virgin Bloody Mary (that wasn't very good). The version with booze is 16 euros. Doesn't make sense, right? The shuttle service from the port and to the airport was great. The one thing I really appreciated about this hotel was the service after we left. I completely forgot the baby camera in our room and the hotel shipped it to us in France without complaint or delay.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
XeniaSoprano, Υπεύθυνος Δημοσίων Σχέσεων at Mykonos Blanc Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Thank you so much for your comments and feedback, we really do appreciate and value your suggestions and comments. I will definitely pass on your proposals to our team and make sure we add little things of value to the Friends Family Suite.

With compliments,
Xenia Kaponi
Marketing Manager of Mykonos Blanc Hotel

Reviewed 29 August 2018 via mobile

After checking all hotels on site, I found Mykonos Blanc Hotel one of the best choices
If you like Shisha it’s the place to go with the best price NOT like other places where shisha is way expensive for what it is! Ask for Ibrahim ( very nice guy, helpful and very friendly)
Rooms are very clean, the pool and the beach are very nice and relaxing, you feel at home! The staff in the hotel/pool/beach are very very friendly!
The staff of the reception are very helpful
The location of the hotel is the best, it’s in Ornos in the middle of everywhere you want to go.
Quality/price is in here, you get what you paid for, not more or less
⭐️!! Highly recommended !!⭐️
I stayed in “Junior suite sea view”
Hopefully next year will be back on the “Honey moon suite”

Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 18 August 2018 via mobile

We loved Mykonos Blanc. It was small with a limited number of guests meaning there was never any competition for facilities. Every day we had a poolside bed each with no problems. The beach was the same. Staff were excellent especially Helen and Konstantinos: friendly and helpful. Rooms were simply decorated and we had a family suite with an outdoor area and spa which was great. Naturally Mykonos is very busy in August but the hotel was quiet and away from the crowds. The only downside was the cost but everything in Mykonos is expensive and the value lay in the relative seclusion.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Sandra N
Reviewed 15 August 2018

Wow what an amazing stay we had. We were picked up at the airport Free of Charge and had a wonderful welcoming experience. Nicos is an absolute super star. He explained everything to us and escorted us to our rooms by himself. (Sure this is not part of his job). He also made perfect recommendations to us regarding, beachclubs, restaurants exct. Breakfast right on the beach every morning was amazing. The fact that the hotel is located right on Ornos beach is another big plus. Rooms were excellent and spacious. Thanks again Nicos for the great rooms, we loved the view and the jacuzzi (hot tub). If i can mention one negative think or rather make a recommendation, please advise your guest to book beach chairs in advange to avoid disappointment.

Room Tip: Try to get a room with sea view, stunning!!!! We were not bothered by noise at all.
  • Stayed: August 2018, travelled with friends