See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 21 August 2018

Fantastic hotel, clean room and bathroom, comfortable bed, great breakfast. Sauna and relaxation zone are real assets too. Kameralna Restaurant is amazing with simply brilliant food. Friendly and professional staff makes us feel welcome every time.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 June 2018

Great room, good food, friendly staff, clean facility. Quiet location (train went by pretty regularly, but it was quiet, and I actually like the sound of trains). The grounds were beautiful, and the location was near all of the sites that we had planned to see.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 27 March 2018

The hotel situated jus near to th int. road at Pszczyna. Steping inside you can enjoy the scilence and the harmony of the hotel and the good service of the bar and restaurant as leaving the rush behind

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 9 September 2017

Better than lots of big hotels. Frendly, quiet, clean and chep. And one of the most important thing that it is in good place. Easy to find. I was here many times and I hope Iwill come next time too. It is sure.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 20 July 2017

I enjoy the lodging and staff as do
My people staying I highly recommend it when in the area. We will be coming again. I also like the bikes for a little fun as you can ride to the mansion park. The food is excellent.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
RestauracjaKameralna, Manager at Piaskowy Business Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 7 August 2017

We are very grateful for the positive opinion and recommendation of our hotel. I am glad the stay at the hotel belonged to the successful.
See you soon.