Hotels.com
Expedia
Agoda.com
Trip.com
All reviews swimming pool demi pension views restaurant hill balcony wash bathtub village
Selected filters
Reviewed 19 July 2019 via mobile

We stayed at the hotel for three nights. Service at the hotel was friendly and views of the balcony and pool one of the most beautiful I have ever seen. Also good breakfast. Very clean and cosy and interior is a mixture of 70’s and 90’s. Banyuls is a beautiful town and we would return to hotel le Catalan when coming back.

Date of stay: July 2019
Reviewed 10 June 2019 via mobile

Beautiful hotel with friendly people. We always feel at home here. Amazing view! There isn’t better. I can’t say enough about this hotel. The restaurant is tops one should be a Michelin restaurant. I have eaten in some of the top restaurants and these chefs top them all. If you want true Banyuls and Catalan charm and hospitality this is the hotel for you.
Beautiful rooms and the staff are so friendly. They go
out of their way to help. We have been here several times and love it every time.

Date of stay: June 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 7 October 2018 via mobile

I’ve eaten in many Michelin 1* & a couple of 2* restaurants but this was the best dinner I have ever had - crevettes & oyster mousse, coquilles St Jacques, cheeseboard on set 4 course le menu @ 38€ plus I paid 5€ supplement to upgrade to grande marnier souffle).

Have stayed at le Catalan many times over the years & it just gets better & better!

Date of stay: October 2018
2  Thank 271geralynm
Reviewed 7 August 2018 via mobile

My husband and I booked 2 nights and liked it so much that we added another.

The blue-themed ocean view, air conditioned room was cozy and comfy,tje deck and pool areas withattractive decks, but the Monday night buffet dinner, oh my!
Catalan specialties, paella,antipasti, seafood, wonderful cheeses,with pastries and Catalan cream for dessert

The wine list is a wonderful sampling of delicious, well priced Southern French wines.

Each of our dinner meals was delicious and well presented, a very good value.

All of the staff are friendly,helpful and kind.

Date of stay: August 2018
Reviewed 7 June 2018 via mobile

Stayed here for two nights with breakfast and dinner included which worked well as the steps might not be ideal after some wine. Lovely staff but no bar service between lunch and about 6pm. Gins served in small glasses and generally an old fashioned approach in the hotel. Food was quite nice and the cheese course was exceptional.

Missing 1/2 curtain in our room so had to improvise with blanket which was a bit strange!

Lovely pool area and terrace and great walks in the area.

Date of stay: May 2018