Hotels.com
Expedia
ZenHotels.com
FindHotel
1,076 results
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 20 August 2018

Staff and service together with the location were excellent and we are looking forward to seeing the pool and garden expansion on our return visit next summer.special mention must go to the reception staff who were on the ball and who were able to take the hassle out of organising restaurant reservations and booking daily excursions.Thank you one and all.

Date of stay: August 2018
Reviewed 2 August 2018

We had a superior room (sea view).There's not many of these rooms and we had the one above reception which gave you a side on sea view and a great view up the hill to watch the traffic! The balcony could only accommodate 2 small chairs (due to the aircon split living on the floor),the other sea view rooms had a larger balcony as they also had a table.
The room was very nice as was the beds - no complaints there.The walk into town took 20 mins,dont follow the coast road.take the road up hill that parallels the coast road in a residential area its quicker and part of the artist trail.
Nice town but Collioure is far better.

Room tip: Not the one above reception if you want a good sea view
Reviewed 11 July 2018

The staff was pleasant and we opened for half board which meant there was a set menu because the food they served we would not normally have ordered but we are so glad that we had to eat it as it was one of the best meals I have every had. The beef was rare which normally I would not eat but I did and I really enjoyed it - the fish was so tasty and the dessert of peaches in sauce was excellent again - I am actually quite sad writing this as now I have to eat my own cooking! Anyway the rooms were fine small but I think that normal in France and the hotel sits right on the beach. Perfect

Date of stay: July 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 29 June 2018

This is an excellent, family-run hotel with ver good facilities and outstanding location. We had a sea-front room which was very well appointed and comfortable. A very good bed and very clean. I would recommend this very pleasant hotel very highly.

Reviewed 19 June 2018

The adjacent restaurant, La Littorine, should have one Michelin Star instead of merely an “plate and silverware” honorable mention. The meals were well-balanced and of quite a high caliber. Hotel des Elmes is sleek, clean, near the beach, and accommodating . . . especially so for me, as a helpful regular customer found and returned my lost wedding band (vacation brain alert!) to the very helpful gentleman at reception. Choose a beach view room if possible. This northernmost Banyuls-sur-Mer beach is a much more relaxed beach than those closer to the town center.

1  Thank jacastan