“Delicious, very good value, great view of the beach, lovely staff”
Review of La Terraza

La Terraza
Ranked #103 of 304 Restaurants in Altea
Cuisines: Dutch
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I had a delicious three - course meal for E15, including bread with dips before it began and half a litre of sangria (as my choice of drink). Their fish is displayed like a work of art outside. The worker who I asked could explain and recommend different fish. All dishes were served with dignity and quiet pride. Everything tasted fantastic.

Reviewed 1 May 2018 via mobile

Ate here as my wife was ill and as I was eating on my own, didn't want to stroll too far from Cap Negret Hotel. Glad I did. Very friendly service, table overlooking the sea, menu of the day at €11. Absolutely great. Would certainly recommend.

Reviewed 28 April 2018 via mobile

We’ve gone twice in 5 days as they are around the corner from our flat in Altea. Went for dinner and I ordered the Pork skewers, which was delicious and not on skewers. It was really flavorful. Hubs enjoyed his steak. The servers were rushed off their feet, it was so busy. So, good for them. They seemed to act as hostess, server and busboy (as we call the people who clean the table after). Even the kitchen staff helped deceived meals we noticed. They had a lovely house red and white (we got one of each). Then a couple of days later we popped in about 9:30 for brekkie, and both ordered the early bird special. 2 pieces of white toast, butter, marmalade, a croissant, 2 scrambled eggs and two pieces of bacon, a glass of fresh orange juice and a regular coffee for €5 or 6€. I don’t remember the exact price. Brekkie was good, after we were served they got really busy. I find it a reliable place. Staff is friendly which makes the experience better.

Reviewed 27 February 2018

The moment you walked in to the moment you left, you feel that you have had a experience.
A warm genuine welcome. Friendly, polite staff & excellent cuisine.We ate every night here, could not find fault.
The chilli, spare ribs we to die for. Good size portions & always hot.
Can I recommend the house red. It was excellent
Nothing was to much trouble. As for the Lady who runs La Terraza she always came over & spoke to the customers a very personal approach.
Fully recommended.

Reviewed 5 February 2018 via mobile

Service impeccable . Food good
Wil be back
Good wine nice location
Do try their Irish coffee .xcellent !