“Lovely, fresh food”
Review of Aliada

Aliada
Ranked #11 of 262 Restaurants in Kos Town
Reviewed 29 June 2018

We had lunch at Aliada after seeing the reviews on Tripadvisor. It didn't disappoint. The service was friendly and efficient and the food was excellent. I ordered a Greek Salad and Keftedakia (meatballs) and my husband had the gyros plate. Both were excellent and tasted really fresh and tasty. The portions were also huge. Definitely worth finding as it is tucked away on a bit of a backstreet.

2  Thank Linda K

Reviewed 28 June 2018

looked for somewhere to eat on tripadvisor and decided to try here,it's not on the main streets or the sea front but still its nice. the food was very good typical greek and reasonably priced

1  Thank ric6901
Reviewed 26 June 2018

Food here was excellent. If you wish to eat around 8 p.m. best to book a table. Restaurant hardly had an empty table around this time. Service great too and reasonable prices.

1  Thank Maggie c
Reviewed 26 June 2018 via mobile

My first visit to the restaurant was 4 days into my week long holiday. I wish now I had visited sooner as for the remaining 3 days I visited 3 times! The mixed grill for only €11.50 is everything you could ask for! The selection of meats is fantastic and the fresh chips are rare on the island. Staff are lovely and polite and are happy to help with whatever you need!

10/10 must visit! Thank you very much for your hospitality! See you soon :)

1  Thank Tom G
Reviewed 24 June 2018

I found this restaurant close to my hotel, and the two times I have been there all the tables were occupied. The staff of this family restaurant, were busy all the time, but
still gave all guests good service. The food was also really tasteful and it was enough
of it.