“If this restaurant closes, I’m moving out of town.”

Bistro di Madre Piccola Inc.
Ranked #1 of 15 Restaurants in Morinville
Cuisines: Italian
Description: Bistro di madre Piccola is an international restaurant offering wide variety of Mediterranean cuisine makes wide use of vegetables, olive oil, grains, fish, wine and meat (white and red, including lamb, poultry, and pork). Other important ingredients include olives, cheese, aubergine, courgette, lemon juice, vegetables, herbs, bread and yogurt. Our selection of fine wines offers the perfect accompaniment for your meal; whatever you choose to dine on, you will find a wine that enhances the flavour and enriches the experience.
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I’m a single guy can’t cook to save my soul, but these guys consistently make the best healthiest food for me...and I have been there three times a day on many occasions. Best food, great atmosphere, and a really great crew, other restaurants cou;d,learn a lot from these guys....thanks for all the food and great memories...cheers.

Date of visit: December 2020
1  Thank harryfK4705OX
Write a reviewReviews (94)

Reviewed 25 November 2020 via mobile

A gem in a small town. Cosy atmosphere and quiet, the perfect place for date night. The service was excellent. The food was delicious and reasonably priced.

Reviewed 21 November 2020

Phoned to ask if they offer gluten and dairy free options for dinners. The owner was amazing and said he could make pretty much anything on the menu to accommodate my dietary restrictions. Ended up with a beautiful chicken pasta dish that was soooo delicious! It was the best gluten/dairy free meal I've eaten since being diagnosed with celiac disease 6 months ago. What a great little place to eat! My son got the chicken cordon bleu and said it was amazing! Have eaten here before and never disappointed. Really impressed with their ability to go above and beyond. I highly recommend eating and supporting here at this great local restaurant!

Reviewed 19 November 2020

We decided to support Local and wow what a treat!! The setting was cozy- fireplace burning, lights dim and relaxing!
The food was Amazing and presented with
Class! The owners are very friendly and very kind ! We will absolutely be back! Our parents highly recommended this and we were very impressed!

Reviewed 27 August 2020

My group of nine were able to have the quiet closed off room so that we could have a meeting as well as lunch. ( and follow covid requirements seating every other chair around the table). We were very impressed by the management’s willingness to accommodate us( stayed open for us until 3.00 instead of the usual lunchtime 2.00 closing time).
The food was good, prices reasonable. We were unanimous in declaring that we hope to return.

Date of visit: August 2020