8,023 results
All reviews gondola ride bella suite food court rialto suite artificial sky golden peacock west lobby south wing grand canal ice world biggest casino shopping mall under one roof huge hotel royal suite hong kong las vegas
Reviewed 27 June 2018

This luxury resort property is massive & takes a lot of walking inside.I travelled with friends families in a group of 10. Check-in takes time as you really have to understand about locations inside property.
They give you free small water bottles from reception so carry them along if needed otherwise, the tap water inside your rooms are good to make tea/coffee.

Smoking room floors are really smelly with smoke so avoid if travelling with family. We were given upgraded suites that were really big in size with 2 big TV's & sit out area on 24th floor.It has Indian restaurants, lots of shopping stores, a canal for Venice like feel with a lady singing as she rows your boat. There are shows that happen inside hotel theatre.
The Casino wasn't really buzzing & had a bit of dullness.Catch the early morning buffet a little early as it takes time to register first & then stand in queues to get what you want to eat.
They have express check out option wherein you just lock your room & drop the plastic card key in a box on any floor...no checking happens. So I forgot a pair of clothes that I had hung inside the closet, which got traced later when I emailed the hotel for it.

Upon check out, you must redeem your hotel voucher at the Concierge desk to avail ferry tickets back to Hong Kong. Many of us just took the prepaid vouchers that our agent gave us & took them to ferry terminal from where we were sent back to hotel to get the tickets as they won't issue it.
This wastes time & you miss your ferry & plans ahead to HK.

Room Tip: avoid all smoking floors if travelling with family
Reviewed 27 June 2018 via mobile

As always it was bustling with tourists. My problem was very few check in counters, we had to be in line for almost 25 minuets to check in the hotel. The rooms have been done very well I would say it’s a good change from classical to contemporary. Unlike our last visit We had taken the breakfast package but I would say it’s best to pass. Having breakfast at the food court is the best bet. As the quality n spread of the buffet breakfast was not at all impressive. The casino n shopping areas need urgent renovation. I saw peel off paint at many parts. We had our son aged 5 travelling with us this time so visited the pool and the indoor play area called qube, we were very impressed with that. To end I would say that it’s best to avoid holiday season or be prepared for the rush

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 27 June 2018

If one wants to experience grandeur of highest order then this is it. Macau hotels are popular for casinos and this one has a massive stretch of tables as far as one can see on level 1 of the hotel. The hotel suites are classy with large space, excellent furniture, upholstery, fittings and ambiance. One gets a Kingly experience staying here. Level three has most shopping outlets and restaurants. A river through the mall at level 3 with gondola gives one a feeling of Venice. Food at the food court is surprisingly at reasonable cost though the hotel is at least 5 star. On the whole a out of world experience. The swimming pools were shut for some reason, was a disappointment,

Room Tip: North and south sides are good
Reviewed 26 June 2018

The rooms are spacious and comfortable, with full facilities and good service. thanks for Venetian arranged the birthday cake to me, my family and I spend a happy birthday together at that weekend. Thank you.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 25 June 2018

Plush Room. Fancy Hotel. Easy access to the mall and casino. Really loved the place.
Only frustration was the Wifi. It keeps dropping out constantly which is really frustrating. They had a premium wifi connection priced at $120 per day or something like that. Not sure if that would be better. But in this day and age who pays for wifi? I mean we pay through our nose to stay at these hotels and to charge me more for something so basic is day light robbery. Don't appreciate that one bit! Rest no complaints.