8,036 results
All reviews gondola ride bella suite food court rialto suite artificial sky golden peacock west lobby south wing grand canal ice world biggest casino shopping mall under one roof huge hotel royal suite hong kong las vegas
Reviewed 26 June 2018

The rooms are spacious and comfortable, with full facilities and good service. thanks for Venetian arranged the birthday cake to me, my family and I spend a happy birthday together at that weekend. Thank you.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 25 June 2018

Plush Room. Fancy Hotel. Easy access to the mall and casino. Really loved the place.
Only frustration was the Wifi. It keeps dropping out constantly which is really frustrating. They had a premium wifi connection priced at $120 per day or something like that. Not sure if that would be better. But in this day and age who pays for wifi? I mean we pay through our nose to stay at these hotels and to charge me more for something so basic is day light robbery. Don't appreciate that one bit! Rest no complaints.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 25 June 2018 via mobile

We booked a family suite with 2 queen and a sofa bed on 26th storey for 4 adults and a child. Room was big and comfortable with a huge bathroom. It was really comfortable and clean. The housekeeping did an excellent job even took initiatives to fold our laundry! The service of the hotel staff was prompt and good. They also allowed us to check out late at 1pm which was really nice. The hotel has a foodcourt and some restaurants. It is also of walking distance to Taipa village. However, this hotel is huge so expect crowds and tour groups and less personalised services. The directory at the mall is not very friendly and it took quite a while to find our way out of the mall because we have a kid and cant go through the casino. Overall, our stay is quite enjoyable and this is a pleasant hote to stay in.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 23 June 2018 via mobile

Luxury Shopping & variety of food at food court just outside your lift room. Can walk in front of hotel and surounding the city hotel light. 4 swimming pool outdoor at third floor and really luxury suite room with 2 wide TV.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 23 June 2018 via mobile

We like to gamble, so the Venetian delivers that in spades at all levels! Food at the Steakhouse was excellent and my Chinese Wife advised me that the different varieties of Chinese food available was good too - I could also eat there.
The rooms are spacious and the sleeping, seating and bathroom areas are all a good size. This was our second visit within 7 months - the location is excellent for accessibility all round Cotai and the shopping experiences available appear limitless (my Wife tells me).
Even if you don’t gamble, it is worth a 2 to 4 day visit on a travelling tour.
All the Best.

Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple