Lowest prices for your stay
Hotels.com
Free cancellation until 29/05/21
Free cancellation until 29/05/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
永安旅遊
US$85
SAVE US$21
Trip.comUS$97
Hyatt.comUS$106
ExpediaUS$106
2,088 results
All reviews beijing kitchen guest experience team house of dancing water the club lounge fountain view nespresso machine dinner buffet cod other hotels living room rain shower corner suite fountain show excellent stay cotai area upgraded to a suite birthday cake
Selected filters
Reviewed 31 March 2021 via mobile

This is my second stay in grand Hyatt Macau. Everything in the hotel easily making itself one of the best in the region. Thankfully they helped me to upgrade the room to a king suite with fountain view, making my stay even more comfortable. The room is humbly decorated with a sense of Zen. This time I particularly enjoyed swimming in a 50m in length pool and the massage in the jacuzzi. The 24 hr fitness is spacious with a variety of machines as well. Everything is clean so that I feel safe to use the facilities. Last but not the least, service and meals provided in grand club by the excellent staff for the globalist member are exceptional. Would definitely come back again.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Grand Hyatt Macau, Other at Grand Hyatt Macau, responded to this reviewResponded 2 April 2021

Dear Honorable guest,

Thank you very much for taking the time to pass on your comments following your recent stay at Grand Hyatt Macau.

We would like to take this opportunity to express our appreciation for your constructive feedback. It is indeed of vital importance to us to maintain all facilities in good working condition in order to meet our customers' expectation and every effort will be made to upkeep our standard of service and hospitality at all times.

We truly appreciate your kind patronage and we look forward to the pleasure of welcoming you back to Grand Hyatt Macau in the near future.

Reviewed 27 March 2021

Actually I write this review for my sister, Miss. Wang, she was stay with Grand Hyatt Macau, in Room 2210 for 1 night that check out today. You could refer to logbook of OPERA system.
The story is her grandmother and son click paid movie and did not know that has been charge because there is no any readable information told them the movie is not complementary.
Hyatt Hotels Corporation is famous for its hospitality. Normally that's a mistake and we could resolve it.
Your front office agent rebate it eventually then my sister said it's hard to stay with you once more because of your serivce attitude on this case.
Then your agent said :" you could stay wherever you want." that's a bad maner of speaking.
Finally, Macau, as the safest city during Covid-19 and it is the only city that people from Mainland China can travel with. Should we work together to make Macau to be the world tourism and leisure center?
Please coaching the on duty manager.

Room tip: Please request no post upon check in.

Dear Honorable guest,

I regret to hear that your sister had this experience. I have share with the team to see if any we can do better in the future. Once again, I do apologize for all the inconvenience it may cause to you.

Sincerely.

Reviewed 12 March 2021

We stayed at the hotel for a short getaway after a very busy day at work. We had booked on relatively short notice and the check-in was fine at the main reception. The hotel still asks for 1k HK$ deposit regardless. Other hotels in town have done away with that already, e.g. MGM and Galaxy.

With the World of Hyatt membership as an Explorist, we had expected some basic welcome amenities with a card from the Manager but there was nothing in the room, even after we came back in the evening after dinner. No turndown either or any kind of good night messages. We didn't feel there was any effort or recognition at all. Maybe that is a cost savings due to the pandemic?

As an Explorist one always feels left out somehow. There were no special elements whatsoever being a member so not sure it is worth it to continue with this program and Hyatt. Since we cannot travel now it probably doesn't matter.

The room was the same nothing special no upgrade. It was ok but the hotels age is starting to show with scratches and dents here and there. Nothing dramatic but there are newer hotels with better rooms in Macau.

We paid extra to get into the Club Lounge and the food and beverage offering for cocktail hour was ok, maybe average. No healthy options. The wines provided are not good at all and we ended up not drinking them. Maybe worth a review? We ended up going somewhere else. We wanted to go back for the afternoon tea next day but were told "we are not eligible" as it is past the check-out time already. We were surprised by that and then decided to leave the hotel.

Can't really recommend the hotel and won't return either as there are much better options available in town, even now during the pandemic.

Date of stay: December 2020
1  Thank Mtraveler8

Reviewed 4 March 2021 via mobile

I was beyond impressed! F.O. Staff Jun was so helpful to accommodate all my request with my preferred room, F.O. Adam was very gentle and polite to assist me on my check in and check out procedure, sikit (from door man or bell boy) make us feel convenient by assisting my guests to the lift, and all the housekeeping staff in 32nd flr are very generous for all of our needs, jack (valet/doorman) is very good he helps us to get a service car! Me and my friends are well amazed with overall hospitality service of grand Hyatt! ❤️ It was a very fun and memorable birthday celebration of me and grand Hyatt was the best choice!!!! I love grand Hyatt and the people of it. Kudos and all of you are superb! a must recommend hotel in macau!

Trip type: Travelled with friends

Dear Honorable guest,

It's our honor to have you to celebrate your special occasion here, specially your compliment to Jun, I will personally share with him to encourage him to provide excellent service to our guests.

Reviewed 13 February 2021

I stayed at GH two times within 2 months. I haven't been back for a year coz covid-19. Last time during my 2020 CNY I was here with my mum, the service already impressed me. I decided to come back again.
GH Macau facility is not the best in Macau, however, everything maintained quite well. Deco of the room is simple, I personally don't like complex deco style.
because of Covid-19, the breakfast room was not open, guests shared club lounge for breakfast. I understood the situation right now, but the lounge was a bit noisy during breakfast.
Anyways, it's always great to be back to GH Macau, especially the Lounge.
Special thanks to Karl (he is super nice and helpful), also Yan and Raven . They are super nice and very thoughtful.
the crew at the lounge is the most reason why Im back to GH Macau.

Room tip: high floor with Wynn Palace view
Date of stay: February 2021