3,706 results
All reviewspanda clubpirate shippool areaintertur hoteles canasea viewpremium roomkids clubgreat holidaynext yearmiami ibizafamily holidayplenty of choiceice lolliesevening entertainmentyoung childrenstorage space
Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

We have just come back from our holiday with our daughter, her husband and two kids. We have stayed at the Miami Hotel twice before AI. This time we decided on the apartments B&B.
The apartments are clean and spacious with a separate bedroom from the living area which has a kitchenette table & chairs and two x sofa beds. The kitchen has everything you need if you want to cook although we tended to have only lunchtime snacks. It would have been nice if they supplied a tea towel, washing up sponge and liquid.
The balcony is also large and spacious.
There is a safe and a hairdryer. There is plenty of storage space and the suitcases fit under the bed.
The maid came in daily to make up beds and change towels (of which there were plenty).
The pool are is also spacious with plenty of sun beds and not overly busy whilst we were there. There is a separate sunbathing area for adults with those 4 poster bed type sun beds. You can access a bar/restaurant and the beach from the pool area.
Everything is in walking distance shops/ bars/restaurants/hippy market etc. A local shop/bar for all your necessities right outside (beer €2 a pint). The supermarket up the road does delicious freshly baked bread. All in all we loved it and will be back!

1  Thank jaynegeromin
AluaHotels, Director de Relaciones con Clientes at Alua Miami Ibiza, responded to this reviewResponded 3 July 2018

Hi Jayne,

It's so good to know you enjoyed the many advantages from our apartments. The fact our rooms are so well maintained is thanks to our cleaning staff. It's wonderful to know you could also enjoy our location, pretty sure you had lovely walks around. We're already wishing to see you again!

Reviewed 27 June 2018 via mobile

We have just returned from a week here and my almost 2 year old absolutely loved it.

My only negative comments are;
-We arrived about 11.30am to be told check in wasn’t until 3pm which was a bit of a nuisance that TUI should have told us about.... it is the first package holiday where I haven’t been able to check in on arrival. This is more the tour operators fault than hotel though.

-The rooms are a bit on the small side. I knew there wasn’t many clothes hangers etc so took some with us which definitely helped! We used a travel cot but I think the pull out bed would block the balcony door if we had used that.

- the kids pool could do with proper monitoring. Bigger kids were running up the slide and pushing each other over and it’s only a matter of time before someone gets hurt. Kids club also comes in in the afternoon and it gets even worse!

-Mini disco only lasted 20 mins, which is a shame as my little one loved doing the dances.

Now for the good comments

- despite the rooms being small they were nicely decorated and clean (apart from dust under the beds, I appreciate normally you wouldn’t look under them but as the room was small we used it for storage)

- even though the kids pool was busy it was brilliant. My little one loved it. It seemed quieter first thing in the morning.

- the sea was lovely and calm for our visit, with no waves which was lovely.

- I generally am not a fan of all inclusive buffet restaurants but everything we tried (apart from the pancakes and omelette as) was as pretty good. We only really had breakfast and lunch in there and then went out in the evening. I would have booked b&b or self catering but it was cheaper for AI.

Ignore the bad reviews. We had a great time and my negative comments didn’t affect our holiday at all.

7  Thank claire_devon1982

Hi Claire,

We appreciate your review so much. We will search for solutions regarding the bad points you've mentioned, as we will also continue dedicating our best efforts to maintain the good ones. We're so happy to know your little one had so much fun in our hotel, as we also put emphasis on the entertainment for the youngest members of the family. We would love to greet your family again!

Reviewed 26 June 2018 via mobile

This year there has been a full refurbishment on what was already a lovely hotel.....WOW! ....loved it that much that 8 days in we booked for another 2 weeks in June next year whilst here this time.
cannot fault at all. So many improvements..  primarily no more grand national races to the loungers. It is much more civilised, the sun loungers are chained up and are open from 9am although it says 10am in the book. It allows everyone to have a little longer in bed knowing they have not got to get up at 6 to get a lounger . The breakfast has been extended  from 7.30 to 10.30 which again allows guests to chillout and relax if they want a later breakfast. Impressed with the new designs for the rooms.....amazingly beautiful. My son and daughter on law had a family room....wow... beautiful ...the boys (4 & 7) had their own bedroom with a shower,TV and 2 big beds and their door could be left open or closed over. They had no door where the could go wandering and the windows has locks and no balcony so total peace of mind for parents.
A set of drawers in the rooms  would be good however in the bathroom is a deep shelf that was great for storage.
(Twin room) family room lots of storage space.
There is now tea making facilities in every room with tea coffee milk and sugar being replenished every day.  You can also get extra from reception if you need them. We had no milk and they were great and gave us enough until morning. Another new service is the hotel now provides lounger towels for a deposit of 20€ and this is returned in full when towels are handed back in at the end of your holiday. They can be changed every 2 days. I won't be taking towels again . You can ask at reception to borrow an iron and ironing board and then return it when used. We didn't need to do this but it is in their leaflets. There is a new entertainment lounge which is beautiful. Used for different things. It leads out to the entertainment area. It has a bar open at night if you want to sit inside. It is open between 20.30 and 23.30. Lovely place to just chill out. Fab seating.  The resteraunt is gorgeous and the food is beautiful. It was great last year but even more so this year. There was even chocolate fountains every couple of nights....children loved it.....and adults!
There is a wider range of drinks now in all inclusive and there is cider on draft which seemed to go down very well with guests. Kids club was 10.30 to 12.30 then 3pm till 5pm for 4 years and over and they were amazing with the children. Every afternoon for the hour or so they took the children to the pirate ship for water play. Every child whilst we were there loved it. Our grandchildren wore wet shoes all the time... worth every penny....no slips or falls and for a couple of pound they gave us all peace of mind. A big bonus aswell was that this year children could have inflatables in the big pool whee they couldn't last year. It made for nicer family time together. The resort us perfect for nice strolls and you are right on the beach. Pedalos can be hired for 16€ an hour. Beach loungers are chargeable but I am not sure if they were 5€ each. These are not owned by the hotel. I don't go on the beach, but if I find out the cost I will put it on here. Last year they was 5€. Whilst we were there all the umbrellas had their tops replaced. We love this place. I call myself a hotel snob because I love being in nice hotels and being taken care of by people, as it makes a nice change when you are on holiday to be looked after doesn't it?. I cannot wait until our next visit. I always say you cannot please everybody as everybody is different but hand on heart, all 8 of us had a wonderful time.
Well done Alua Miami and thank you for making our stay as wonderful as it was. See you June 22nd 2019....just me and hubby next year but we know we will have just as great a
holiday as always

10  Thank TJ672016

Dear customer,

Thank you for such detailed review! Our future customers will appreciate this review as they want to know from others experiences before coming to our hotel. It's been a pleasure to receive you and we're already expecting to welcome you again in June 2019. Hopefully time will fly fast until we meet again! :)

Reviewed 25 June 2018 via mobile

Came here with the family for a week wish it was longer beautiful hotel really clean brilliant for the kids the food was lovely lots to choose from definitely recommend this place to anyone been home 3 weeks now and already booking up for next year

5  Thank Kelly B

Hi Kelly,

Wow, it's such a pleasure to know your experience has been so pleasant you've decided to already book up for next year! Thank you so much for your trust in us. See you next year!

Reviewed 25 June 2018

I spent a week at the Miami with my partner and three year old son, after reading about the various teething problems after the opening following refurbishment I was a bit worried but I needn't have been! Check in was very quick and our room was clean and waiting for us on arrival. We had booked a Twin room and whilst it wasn't a big room it was completely adequate for the three of us. Our room was clean, modern and tastefully decorated, drawers would have been handy but having read the reviews I brought extra hangers and we managed fine! all 3 suitcases fitted under the bed, beds were comfortable and Air Con worked well. The bathroom was fine, good shower and hairdryer. We didn't encounter any problems with noise from our neighbours and slept well all week!

We found staff to be pleasant and hard working, tables / drinks are cleared quickly and we didn't have to wait for a table / table to be cleaned at any meal time during our stay. We really enjoyed the food, it had a good selection at all meal times, plenty of it and all fresh and tasty, my only slight criticism is that there could be a bigger children's selection. The hotel would benefit from a Pool side / Snack bar also. Drinks are also good in this hotel and A/I Ice creams are very good.

The children's splash pool and park is a lovely area and we always found a chair whatever the time during the day [Comfy Lounge style chairs] my son really enjoyed this area. We didn't bother with the other Pool but the Sun beds directly around the Pool did seem to be taken very early, however the adult only sunbeds only seemed to be 30% occupied most of the time so if you were travelling without children this would be a good option for you.

The weakest aspect of the Hotel is the entertainment, no disrespect to the entertainment team who are friendly and work very hard however the budget is obviously very small and not to a Four Star Standard. We did enjoy some of the acts however [The Soul Brothers, Parrot & Eagle Show, Chinese acrobats] The Mini Disco is nice for children and seemed popular with the children however it is only 20 minutes long it would be better if it was at least half an hour, there's then a 40 minute wait or so until the main act begins. There are nice places to go for a cocktail along the sea front etc or you can go to the little fair if the entertainment isn't to your taste.

The resort of Es Cana, is a pretty little resort suited to couples or young families. The Beach is lovely and there's a small selection of Shops / Bars and Restaurants and the Hippie Market is worth a browse too. There's also the option of catching the ferry to numerous other Resorts which makes for a nice day trip.

Overall it was a lovely Family holiday and I would recommend it to young families and would return in the future!

Stayed: June 2018
7  Thank Aimee R

Dear Aimee,

Thank you for choosing Alua Hotels. The refurbishment might have caused some troubles, but they're already solved and our hotel is functioning normally. We're glad to know you enjoyed many of our services. Regarding the entertainment service, thank you for sharing your impressions with us. We will search for new activities that can make the experience funnier. Already looking forward to see you again!