Open today: 7:30 AM - 2:00 PM
Review Highlights
Crazy Fun

What a great experience! It was better than taking a rollercoaster :) thanks to Fabio and his Dude... read more

Reviewed 4 October 2020
daniellI6126YJ
via mobile
Great experience

Great experience! Fabio is verry friendly He explains everything verry good ūüĎĆ he let you fly... read more

Reviewed 21 September 2020
alexanderdQ7384HY
Zillebeke, Belgium
via mobile
‚Äā‚Äā
All reviews amazing experience great adventure scared of heights fabio video instructions activity crew thx lake
Selected filters
Reviewed 6 October 2018 via mobile

The three of us (mum, dad and daughter) had a great time flying with Fabio! We felt safe at any time as he's very experienced but also funny and talkative. His main goal was to make his customers happy and that's just the way we felt after each of us landed. Thank you Fabio for the awesome experience and we're looking forward to flying with you again, hopefully!

Date of experience: October 2018
2  Thank ronja271
FabioParapendio, Propriétaire at Como Lake Paragliding, responded to this reviewResponded 17 October 2018

Hi, We are very happy when all the family fly with us!
It was a real plesure to show you our lake and mountains!
We had a lot of fun!I hope to see you again!

Reviewed 3 October 2018

One of the best experiences I ever had! Originally still felt a bit scary as it was my very first paragliding experience. However, flying with Fabio eased all the anxiety in me.
He checked the weather condition the day before and contacted me to notify me the time for paragliding the day before

Fabio was a passionate and caring guide who ease any nerves you had before the flight. He and his team were fun and yet made you feel safe flying with them. We were greeted at Gera Lario by his team near the lake, which was at the end of the lake. Then we were drove up to the 1300m mountain for take off.

The view after you took off from the 1300m mountain was to die for. Fabio is kind enough to have all the pictures and videos edited and sent to you after flying. Definitely recommended to anyone visiting Lake Como, even you have fear for height!

Hi Cliff!
We had a perfect flight together,also if we were in strong turbolence we enjoy a lot together!Perfect passenger!I hope to see you soon!!

Reviewed 2 October 2018

Fabio and Pascal were very professional. We felt entirely safe and we'd recommend the paragliding to anyone. The video they provided was also excellent. I would encourage everyone to try this at least once.

Ciaooo
Thank you for your visit,we had a lot of fun!Perfect morning!We hope to see you again!!

Reviewed 30 September 2018 via mobile

It was very cool flying with Fabio and Pascal. My husband, my mother and I all enjoyed it so much. It wasn't scary at all, when in the air it's so relaxing!!! Grazie mille

Sarike, Cyriel and Wendy

Date of experience: September 2018
FabioParapendio, Gérant at Como Lake Paragliding, responded to this reviewResponded 17 October 2018

Hi,
We are very happy when all the family fly with us!We had a lot of fun!I hope to see you again!

Reviewed 21 September 2018 via mobile

Uncomplicated booking,very friendly welcome at the Meeting point
Instructions before the flight, save flight
Beautiful view on the Lagnone and the como lake during the flight,
Fun rollercoster part

Best choice for a flight at como lake with kind, funny and real italian crew! And with really good advices for trekking tours in the Region!
Thanks a lot Fabio! (Legnone in 4:30 :-))
Lena and Chris

Date of experience: September 2018

Cia Lena and Chris.Legnone in 4.30 is perfect!
Very nice to fly with you,I hope to see you again,also for some hiking together.