Review Highlights

Reviewed 26 September 2019
inRoam
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
via mobile

See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 2 July 2020

Very good experience! I am coming back in a few weeks for some more lessons. I am getting rally exited and can’t wait to be back!

Reviewed 26 September 2019 via mobile

From initial correspondence through checkout, 414 was simply outstanding. First, the use of zodiacs to transport students to kiting locales means not only good wind, but open space. For someone just getting started, not having swarms of other kites around was invaluable. Second, my instructor was just brilliant. Up to this point, I had all but accepted that “learning to kite” would be a series of violent wipeouts until I “got the hang off it.” Zoltan’s approach was so much more effective and infinitely more enjoyable. Incremental progress, baby steps- this meant there were things I could practice before moving ahead, small victories along the way, and no face plants! If there is an official “way to teach,” it should be Zoltan’s way.
Finally, Chris and Fi were lovely. Fi was so helpful and responsive (and funny!) in advance of our arrival. This made trip planning so much smoother. Overall, these guys exemplify a professional operation.

Reviewed 19 September 2019

Great Kite Session on lake Como. We were on the boat with Zolty, competent instructions and lots of fun. Material is top. Looking forward to the next opportunity!

Reviewed 17 September 2019

I had a great few days on the lake with 414 Kiting. They were very flexible with bad weather (refund), which was great. Zolty was a great teacher and very patient. I can't recommend this school enough.

Date of experience: August 2019
Reviewed 15 August 2019

We had the pleasure to spend four days learning to kitesurf at 414 and I have to said that it has been an amazing experience with very professional and passionate instructors. I highly recommend this Kitesurf school and we hope to be back very soon!

Date of experience: August 2019