“Wonderful experience!”
Review of Scubafun

Scubafun
Reviewed 17 August 2017

We spent 4 days at ScubaFun to obtain our PADI. We were picked up everyday at excat time that we had agreed upon with ScubaFun staff the day before. Our PADI course was comprehensive and professional. Our family (2 adults & 3 teens) felt safe and were encouraged to ask questions at all times. Our PADI instructors (Morgan & Marko) were great fun, knowledgeable and... patient! The office staff, Sanne in particular, was professional, friendly and very helpful. Great team!!

Reviewed 7 August 2017

I contacted Scuba Fun Dive Center after a referral from a friend. I could not have been happier with the trip. They were a fantastic group of people to work with. Marco was was my dive master for the day, and he was AWESOME!!! I am a certified diver, but my wife is not. I did 2 dives while she snorkeled. The first dive was a wreck dive about 45', and was great. The second dive was closer to Saona Island where there was lots to see. At Saona Island we were served some great local food. We stopped at a shallow sandbar on the way back, and got to snorkel and find starfish. The crew on the boat were awesome and made sure that everyone on the boat was happy. I plan on going back to Punta Cana in 6-7 months, and will definitely email them, and book a couple of dives with them.

Reviewed 28 July 2017

Good diving and very nice crew!!!! Two excellent wreck dives, amazing reefs and a lot of fun with the staff whom are very friendly.....

If you are advanced, do not miss the Padre Nuestro cave. Cannot wait to dive again with SCUBAFUN

Reviewed 25 July 2017

We had just one day to do some fun diving, and Scubafun organized it for us in great style! Four dives - deep wreck with curious barracuda, amazing archaeological site with remains of Captain Kids ship, and two corral gardens as a dessert. Thank you very much John and Marco - it was a pleasure to dive with you!

Reviewed 13 July 2017 via mobile

Snorkeling and a trip to Saona island! Great crew! Great equipment! Wonderful time! This is our fourth excursion with them.