“2 dives and Saona Island excursion”
Review of Scubafun

Scubafun
Reviewed 7 August 2017

I contacted Scuba Fun Dive Center after a referral from a friend. I could not have been happier with the trip. They were a fantastic group of people to work with. Marco was was my dive master for the day, and he was AWESOME!!! I am a certified diver, but my wife is not. I did 2 dives while she snorkeled. The first dive was a wreck dive about 45', and was great. The second dive was closer to Saona Island where there was lots to see. At Saona Island we were served some great local food. We stopped at a shallow sandbar on the way back, and got to snorkel and find starfish. The crew on the boat were awesome and made sure that everyone on the boat was happy. I plan on going back to Punta Cana in 6-7 months, and will definitely email them, and book a couple of dives with them.

Reviewed 28 July 2017

Good diving and very nice crew!!!! Two excellent wreck dives, amazing reefs and a lot of fun with the staff whom are very friendly.....

If you are advanced, do not miss the Padre Nuestro cave. Cannot wait to dive again with SCUBAFUN

Reviewed 25 July 2017

We had just one day to do some fun diving, and Scubafun organized it for us in great style! Four dives - deep wreck with curious barracuda, amazing archaeological site with remains of Captain Kids ship, and two corral gardens as a dessert. Thank you very much John and Marco - it was a pleasure to dive with you!

Reviewed 13 July 2017 via mobile

Snorkeling and a trip to Saona island! Great crew! Great equipment! Wonderful time! This is our fourth excursion with them.

Reviewed 2 July 2017

We choose Scuba Fun to dive with on our Dominican Republic Trip initially because they were so very responsive to our emails. We stayed with Scuba Fun because Scuba Fun was the only dive OP that actually took the time to lay out a package for us that included all of our requested dives, such as afternoon and night dives, island trips and the total price for the diving. Other companies sent us to their web site to review pricing.
Diving with Scuba fun was awesome; they were fun, professional and well organized. We even added a Discover Scuba trip for my daughter and grandson and they dove Peñon with us on their second dive.
We had private diving with Scuba fun with the exception of our Island Trips. Favorite dive was our late afternoon trip to St George followed by our night dive in the Viva Shallows. The late afternoon made the wreck kinda creepy and very cool. Lots of Fish around the top of the wreck. One of my all-time best dives.
I want to especially tank Goulash, Marco and Sanne for making our DR trip so memorable.
There first response was “We are happy to put together a great custom dive package for you.
We offer free transportation from your hotel and if you bring your own dive gear you can leave it with us and we will rinse it each day and have it on the boat for you the next.
We have available 6 boats, 4 large custom dive catamarans from 36 to 45 feet and 2 smaller boats so we can cater to your dive needs.
We have the Islands best reef diving and 2 great wreck dives, the St George deep wreck (awesome dive) and one of my favorite dives and the Atlantic Princess a shallow wreck and great dive as well. We offer all the local sites and also offer a lot of sites that no one else goes to.
We will take you to all different sites. We can offer you the opportunity to do afternoon dives as well as night dives!!!!!
We also offer great all day Island diving and snorkeling trips that include some of the islands best dives and Dominican style buffet lunch on beautiful Caribbean beaches.
I would recommend a package that includes the wrecks, Catalina Island one day, one day at Peñon (my favorite reed dives on the Island) and some great reef dive the other days and maybe a night dive!!!!!
You will be delighted if you choose Scuba Fun for your DR Diving.