“Yum Cakes”

Price range: US$4 - US$19
Cuisines: Cafe
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: From a humble seed grows a coffee plant... As the plant matures, it produces brilliant red berries. Housed inside these berries is a seed. Farm workers pick the berries by hand so the seed inside can be extracted and roasted. Once roasted, it becomes a coffee bean used to create the world's most popular drink, enjoyed by many and is the heart of many social occasions. Share special times with family and friends at The Roasted Berry. Situated in the heart of Mingara, The Roasted Berry offers its own blend of great coffee, sourced directly from Rainforest Alliance certified coffee plantations in South America. The Roasted Berry's talented Barista's turn its special blend into your favourite cup of coffee...With a little bit of love in every cup. As well as great coffee, The Roasted Berry creates delicious meals created from freshest produce, complemented by home-style delectable cakes, breads and pastries.
Reviewed 21 May 2017 via mobile

After our lunch we thought why not have Coffee and Cake as you do, the cake selection is Great, coffee great try the Vanilla slice as it was so Good

Mingara2261, Manager at The Roasted Berry, responded to this reviewResponded 24 May 2017

Thanks for the delicious review @craig b haha

Vanilla slices take me back to my childhood - i love them too :)

Thanks,
Teresa
Cafe Coordinator

Reviewed 27 April 2017

Had a beautiful lemon tart and a short black - The tart was special - Tasted amazing and was served very fast. Yum

Mingara2261, Manager at The Roasted Berry, responded to this reviewResponded 7 May 2017

Thanks Michelle, glad you enjoyed your treat with us :) They are pretty special and delicious. Teresa - Cafe Coordinator

Reviewed 26 April 2017 via mobile

Great coffee, good selection of teas good food propmt, friendly service.
Easy access for those with mobility issues .
Good atmosphere.

Thanks Shell! We love our little coffee shop and if your happy, we're happy. Thanks for your feedback, glad you enjoyed your experience with us. See you next time :D

Teresa - Cafe Coordinator

Reviewed 21 April 2017 via mobile

We are locals who often ( weekly) have dinner at the club or just drop in for coffee.

While their coffee is nice and enjoyable my disappointment is in the cleanliness of the cafe . It always has dirty tables . I do not think in my last 10 visits that to sit in the lounges , I have had to clear the table myself .

While I understand in busy periods the turn around may get away but majority of the time there are staff chatting away at the coffee machine or just standing around .

They are friendly and of course clean if asked but again in a cafe with many staff just hanging around I don't believe customers should need to do this .

1  Thank Leamarc0911

Thank you so much for your feedback and understanding. We are in the process of working on better ways to serve our customers including prompt clearing of tables - particularly in high turnover periods. Thank you for your honest review - I will use your feedback to improve our customer service and your experience with us. Look forward to seeing you again.

Kind regards,
Teresa

Reviewed 11 April 2017

I had salmon and beetroot slaw. The salmon was cooked well but the slaw was tough and chewy. My husband had poached eggs and the sourdough bread was very hard to cut.