All reviews roof terrace daily housekeeping middle of town watch the sunset room was clean great location easy access amazing hotel walking distance amazing views old port hosts luggage beaches mykonos apartment
Reviewed 20 October 2017

Very romantic hotel, up a steep flight of steps in the middle of town, and a beautiful pink bougainvillea growing just outside our window. The room was small but perfectly adequate, very well equipped, everything worked well, was quiet at night, and there's a nice roof terrace as well with a great view over town.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Warg57
Lefteris F, Owner at Hotel Lefteris, responded to this reviewResponded 22 October 2017

Thanks a lot for your stay and your kind words !

Our hotel will be fully renovated this year so all the cons will be as pros :-)

Have a nice Autumn!

Reviewed 6 October 2017

I stayed there for the Greek Easter on 2016. I was treated as a family member, Lefteris hosted a barbecue on the roof terrace with such a fantastic views and that gave me the chance to interact with him and the other hosts. I have to say, all of them were such a nice people.
The room was clean, bright and comfortable, plus it had a small patio that could be used as a private terrace.
100% Mediterranean style!
The location of the hotel is just perfect to walk around the town since it's right in the center but not on the loud area, so you could be able to sleep with nothing bothering you!
I will go back to Mykonos and I will stay there again, 100% sure!

Room Tip: whether you get a room with views or a room with a private patio will be perfect
  • Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Alberto R
Reviewed 22 September 2017

The room is as advertised (a little small, but good value.) I did miss the fact that the toilet would be in the shower, but you get used to it.
The minibar is well stocked and reasonably priced.

The owners helped with my oversized American luggage and took pity on me when it came to the stairs. They also helped my friend who had to check in later than I did and we had a missed connection and was able to let her in.

There are definitely stairs to get you from the square to the hotel, but there is a fine resting spot on the way. Close to a great night wine bar Birri Birri and Studio 54 dance club (but far enough away the room is quiet.)

The air conditioner worked well and the room was clean. I would stay here again.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank xoxoxtc
Reviewed 11 September 2017

We were 2 girls in apartment in the center, not in a hotel itself. Nicely managed room with all listed equipment, coffee, tea available. Changing the towels every other day. Quiet, nice street, easy access everywhere. We only recommended to manage the shower as it was clocked after taking shower few times. Missing little shelve to put the stuff in the shower, otherwise everything was in order. Overall fantastic experience, great talk with the owners. Lefteris would be definitely a choice in the future endeavors!

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank SimonaM
Reviewed 22 July 2017 via mobile

We stayed for three nights in the balcony room. I'd highly recommend the balcony room as the views from the room are the best to be gotten in Mykonos. Hotel is in the heart of the old town with plenty to eat, see and do nearby. Lefteris, the owner, is extremely helpful and welcoming. Be aware there are some steps up to the hotel and there are no cars permitted in the old town itself. Amazing hotel, with an even more amazing roof top terrace to watch the sun set, which should be part of your evening agenda. Contact the hotel directly for the best rates.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple