1,420 results
All reviews cocoon room lady fingers pool area amazing staff salt water welcome drink sea water superior room beautiful hotel the entire staff garden view special thanks the hotel offers walk into town shuttle service our honeymoon beautiful pool
Reviewed 25 May 2015

This hotel suprised us in many ways. It's close to Chora (Mikonos capital) but not within it, which allows the guests to be in a quiet place and, at the same time, be close to the best restaurants and places to visit in the town. Easy to find and to park. Pool area wide and pleasant. Room was clean and very comfortable, and staff very helpful. Moreover, the greater suprise was the restaurant, called the Lady Finger. The food was the best I had in Mikonos, and the barman called Panagiotis was particulary skilled and very funny.

Reviewed 24 May 2015

At first look the hills on Mykonos can be a bit daunting to many and the hill up to this beautiful hideaway hotel may seem equally daunting. But do not worry as taxi service is always available. The hotel is made up of rooms with patio or balcony for each. Some rooms are very modern in style, and others are more traditional Greek decor. The bathrooms in all the rooms I saw (traveled with 20 other people) all looked recently remodeled and were extremely clean and fresh. The location is quiet and hopefully you like the cooing of doves, because that is what we heard every morning. The best is the personal service from the staff. They were top notch and I would give them the highest of marks! This is a hotel review, but don't miss the hotel's Lady Finger Restaurant for dinner with sunset view. The food was brilliant!

Room Tip: There are rooms near front of hotel with sunset view.
  • Stayed: May 2015, travelled with friends
Reviewed 22 May 2015 via mobile

Having just returned from the hotel yesterday 20th May I need to write about this fantastic hotel.

From the moment we arrived the staff were amazing, a wonderful reception and cocktail when we arrived. All the team can't do enough for you. So helpful, great energy and personalities.

The hotel is beautiful, the rooms are a fantastic size and spotless. The food is stunning, full of flavour and you can watch into the kitchen too which I love as generally a good sign from the start.

Booking for September this year!!

I would highly recommend this hotel, it is a perfect location and Mykonos as a whole is one of my most favourite places ever.

Stayed: May 2015, travelled with friends
Reviewed 20 May 2015

We have found an awesome hotel in Andronikos! The location is great, near downtown and easy to get maind roads to explore the island. A perfect breakfast, with a lot of options! Rooms were also incredible, big and organized.

Main difference: STAFF. They will make your trip as best as possible. Helped us with so many things you wouldn't imagine.

Stay in Andronikos and ENJOY!

Room Tip: Any room would be great.
Reviewed 18 May 2015

The Andronikos Hotel was the first stop on our honeymoon and I must say that their accommodations definitely set the bar high for the rest of our trip! While checking in, we mentioned how it was our honeymoon and the staff did not hesitate to upgrade us to the largest suite they had. Within minutes of getting settled into our new room, the staff sent up a complimentary bottle of wine and some fresh fruit! We only stayed for three nights, but the incredibly friendly staff knew us by name and made us feel at home for the entire stay. The entire staff was attentative, warm, and extremely helpful. Our room was comfortable and clean; the complimentary daily breakfast was delicious; the poolside bar had great lunch & cocktails; the pool & lounge area was beautiful and very relaxing; and the center of Mykonos town is only a short 10 minute walk down the road. This hotel reached far past our expectations and we couldn't have been happier with the first stop on our honeymoon. We didn't want to leave! When we return to Mykonos in the future, we will without a doubt book this hotel again. Top notch and I would highly recommend staying here! I am so thankful for the memories my husband and I created while staying at Andronikos!