Lowest prices for your stay
US$61
View deal
Hotels.com
Expedia
ZenHotels.com
All reviews pool side best hotel in town modern amenities excellent service the heart of the city quality of food place to stay business trip value for money aminities ram team taste ambience hospitality
Selected filters
Reviewed 27 May 2021 via mobile

The hospitality, food, management is class apart. One of the best of hotels in Jamshedpur. Must visit for all. On the main road which is also a plus point. Customer friendly stay. You will never regret visiting it. Go for it..giving a 5 star rating.

Date of stay: May 2021
1  Thank SSinghChauhan
Hotel The Bizton, General Manager at The Bizton, responded to this reviewResponded 27 May 2021

Dear Mr. Chauhan,

Greetings from The Bizton Jamshedpur

We would like to take this opportunity to thank you for taking the time to write a review on Trip Advisor on your experience at The Bizton and for your gracious feedback !!

It is our sincere endeavour to ensure that our guests enjoy a memorable experience and we are delighted to know that you had a wonderful stay with us.

I have shared your feedback with the associates at The Bizton ! It is feedback such as yours that inspires the team and me to constantly strive for excellence and to make sure that our guests leave the hotel with fond memories. We are very happy and delighted that we were able to create the pleasant experience and make a difference to you in this busy metro city. Your appreciation has been shared with my team and we are motivated to strive for excellence.

We greatly value your patronage and look forward to welcoming you back to The Bizton.

Reviewed 1 April 2021

It was my first visit
Had a great experience full furnished rooms with excellent staff and the staffs are full groomed and ready to serve always.
Best quality food with awesome ambience of resturant.

Date of stay: March 2021
1  Thank avinash_244
Hotel The Bizton, Guest Services / Front Office at The Bizton, responded to this reviewResponded 17 June 2021

Dear Mr. Avinash,

Reviewed 19 March 2021 via mobile

Outstanding service, pleasant stay. I would definitely recommend it others.. Extremely courteous and helpful staff . Really... No complaints. Very good location for city centre and local transport. Stayed there for 2 days absolutely loved it. Great staff!! Great food!!

Date of stay: February 2021
1  Thank Helsingin

Dear Guest,

Reviewed 28 February 2021

Im tempted to write this review for The Bizton solely because I'm highly highly satisfied with their service and staff. I organized my son's bday party in their banquet. They did it all so well without any input from our side. Such a wonderful team of boys who manage things so well. Beautiful hall and polite staff who were on their toes serving every guest. My guests were very happy and I was all smiles . Thanks team Bizton. You all did a fab job. I highly recommend them.

Date of stay: February 2021
1  Thank Vinag12345

Dear Mr. Nag,

Reviewed 25 January 2021 via mobile

Food was excellent . Service staff was very cooperative . Very nice experience. But the wifi system is not so well th again and again have to connect it. Otherwise all facilities were super excellent. we enjoyed our 2 day holiday very comfortably. Thanks to Bizton and it's staff.

Date of stay: January 2021