“Wow! The best meal we’ve had in Lanzarote!!”

Chutney Mary and Buffet
Price range: US$0 - US$10
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

This evening myself, my fiancé, our son and in laws visited Chutney Mary for dinner. It was fantastic from beginning to end.

They were so welcoming of our 18 month old son who is quite boisterous and they couldn’t do enough for him. He had chicken breast and chips from the kids menu which was way way better than your average children’s meal.

All the starters were beautiful. We had prawn purée, chicken pakora and onion bhajis. Then all our curries were brilliant. I’d also definitely recommend the mushroom rice.

The family were having a birthday party and were so friendly, even giving us all a slice of birthday cake and a free drink.

We’d all highly recommend and are planning on visiting again soon. I wish I had more time to write more nice things because our evening at Chutney Mary was absolutely fantastic. Thank you so much and see you soon xx

4  Thank Kat P

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We had fantastic meal in chutney Mary
Stater gorgeous.
Children madras and chicken tikka masala is the best meals ever had.
Naan and pilau rice yammmi. ..highly recommended

3  Thank Jessica M
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We visited for dinner having read positive reviews on TripAdvisor, we were disappointed. The restaurant wasn’t busy, the buffet didn’t look very inviting, we ordered from the menu. The service wasn’t great, the house wine bordered on undrinkable, when the food arrived it was average at best. Don’t bother!

4  Thank Tracy C
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Fantastic food brilliant service best curry we had be back again soon if your not tryed it then I saying have meal here and try it staff make you feel so welcome

3  Thank LorraineButcher
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

If you have your favourite Indian back home and it’s well established,Don’t expect a decent curry in here like your favourite.Everything tasted like processed or Jarred food,the pickles and naan bread were the worst I’ve tasted so too were the Onion bhagies.Believe Me I’ve eaten in over 50 Indian restaurants and was worse by far.The poppodoms were ok.

4  Thank waynelloyd1970