Hotel Huerto Del Cura(Elche)
US$160
US$111
永安旅遊
  • Pool
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
TripAdvisor
All reviewscity centreup to datebus stopbar and restaurantgarageairporttaxiscleanlinesschannelswifieuros
Reviewed 30 April 2018

this hotel is on the outskirts but it's not that far from the airport it is very clean and the staff are absolutely brilliant the could not have been more helpful when we really needed some help they rang us taxis to get to the hospital when we needed them as we don't speak Spanish.
There was always plenty of hot water and the hairdryer was better than most that i used in hotels

Room Tip: we were on the top floor
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 17 April 2018

Hello Fellow travellers
This hotel advertises itself on outside wall as a two star Hotel..In my last review of an Ibis hotel I swore I would never go to a 2 star again.I did not choose this one.A group of 30 of us had the pleasure of staying here for one night. and I say a pleasure,it was..
The room was not overlarge ,but the beds were comfortable ,toilet facilities spotless (although there was no bidet) WiFi worked well on the 6th floor.Tv with English world service.Towels small and only 3 for two people.There is a very modern and up to date table top computor in reception lounge.
Breakfast included in cost was sufficient with a very helpful and curteous young staff to take care of everything.. Hotel is approximately 10 min from airport. City centre is about 20-30 min walk...There is a bar and seemed to be always handy for a coffee or drink when needed. I found the staff very sympatico and helpful.
The question I would like to ask is how can two hotels of the same alledged chain be so different in cost and quality?? As I said its the difference between Chalk and Cheese
Bugsie Wray Mallorca

Room Tip: Front hotel you can see the hills but also an entertainment centre
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 14 March 2018 via mobile

Stayed here for a few nights in March.
Elche is a university town but not at all touristy.
The Hotel is on the outskirts of town near the football ground and across from the ice rink so maybe a good choice if visiting them.
I booked here as I thought it would be handy for the airport as I had a very early departure and although it isn’t far away I was surprised at how far it was (15 mins by taxi).
It has a bus stop directly outside and I could visit other areas and towns easily by getting bus number K to the central bus station - note the bus stops across the road and not in the bus station, get off when you see the old Steam train locomotive. For those that have a car there is an underground garage which attracts a small fee.
The buffet breakfast is continental style only and again there is a small supplement. The hotel has a bar and restaurant but there are alternatives with a bit more atmosphere across the road. There are no leisure facilities nor outside space if you want to sunbathe although it has a terrace with tables and chairs when the weather is suitable to have drinks outside. I assume the local management deemed the March weather not suitable as they were stacked up throughout my visit they obviously never visited Scotland as it was as warm as it ever gets there!

Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo
David A, Director General at Ibis Alicante Elche, responded to this reviewResponded 17 March 2018

Dear TwoShortplanks56;
Thank you for taking the time to write in detail a review of our services and location.
I am delighted that you enjoyed your visit. I look forward to seeing you again in the near future and that we have less airy days in Elche so you can enjoy our terrace.
Kind regards
David Aumente
Ibis Elche Manager

Reviewed 13 March 2018

It is an Ibis so it is pretty much like any other Ibis - clean rooms - friendly staff - reasonable food - and near airport which is why we stayed - also breakfast is first rate - check in and out very efficient

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
Reviewed 7 March 2018

This is a typical city hotel, very comfortable and located 2 km away from the city centre and all its green areas. The room is very quiet and the bed are so comfortable. The staff at the reception is very friendly. There are parking lots just in front of the hotel of you can use the indoor garage which costs 6€ per night. It is a good starting point to visit the town of Elche and it is not far at all from the airport.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
David A, Director General at Ibis Alicante Elche, responded to this reviewResponded 10 March 2018

Dear Lodovic:
Thank you very much for your kind review. It is much appreciated and I can assure you that my team will be delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay. I look forward to welcoming you back again very soon. Kind regards, David Aumente
Ibis Elche General manager