US$56
US$82
US$76
  • Restaurant
Hotel de Fierlant(Forest)(Great Value!)
US$74
  • Breakfast included
Hotel Capital(Ixelles)
HotelQuickly
  • Restaurant
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 30 June 2012

Location is not so convenient and also the hotel building looks a bit old, but inside I was surprised with a friendly service, modest but clean facilities in room. Wireless internet is free. Specially you should not miss hotel restaurant. Dinner was just great and pricey at all. Buffet dinner combined with dish of the day was only 20EUR, but offered all variety of countryside Belgian cuisine. Staff at reception and in restaurant are very friendly, relaxed and kind people. Also I liked a hige dog living in a small garden beside the restaurant. True atmosphere of a small village house is carefully kept here.
If you use public transportation to hotel take bus 78 from Bruxelles-Midi station till end-stop which is in front of hotel. Or you can walk some 15 minutes from Forest-Midi station of railway, which is also 1 stop from Bruxelles-Midi.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 29 March 2012

We stayed here for one night only thank god!!

And chose the location due to being close to a car show we were attending the next day,

The Worse part of the hotel are the rude staff that work there, we arrived for some food at 9pm, being told we could order until 10pm, staff then said we should of booked for a group of 5 of us! Then said can you just order chips as its easier for the chef!

we managed to persuade them to cook us some real food, which arrived well after 10pm, it took us nealy 40mins to get them to take the order in the first place! food was nice, but over priced and my other halfs steak for over done,

Took us 40 mins to order a drink from the bar also!!

then at the end of the meal they asked us if we clould pay the bill for another english customer who was staying there, who hadnt paid for their bill!!

There were dogs in the restaurant also which isnt particularly hygenic!

We asked if we could pay the room bill at around 11pm- at the 24 hour reception- and the guy refused to let us, saying it was past his shift time!!

The rooms were standard for a road side motel- some mould under the plug socket in our room! and baths very slippery i hit my leg on the other side when getting in to shower.

wouldnt stay here again!!

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled with friends
Reviewed 17 November 2011

We arrived at this hotel at 18.30 on a Thursday and entered the restaurant at 19.35. Our order for drinks and meals was taken promptly. The drinks arrived and around 20.15 we enquired about our meals and were told by the surly manager "soon soon". Customers who had arrived after us were being served and later questions about our meal were greeted with "soon" and a shrug. At 21.00 we all walked out and had biscuits and coffee in our rooms. There were 6 of us which is not an overly large number to cater for! Avoid this Hotel at all costs. It is in the middle of an industrial estate therefore no food outlets or coffee bars within walking distance,. The only plus is that it's location means that it is very quiet. We were a group of elderly travellers and there was no lift and we had been allocated rooms on the second floor. There was no Porter or assistance from the rude and surly staff, just more shrugs of shoulders!!. The rooms were clean and the maids were charming and helpful and could not be faulted.

Room Tip: Stay away if you cannot climb stairs
  • Stayed: November 2011, travelled with friends
Reviewed 16 October 2011

This is not as much a hotel as it is a roadside motel. Location is horrible, in an industrial part of the city and outside of the Brussels Ring. It is not at all convenient for staying in Brussels and I would recommend it only if you are driving through and have your own car. It is located by the motorway, convenient for drivers but does not make for a relaxing or nice stay. Having said that, it was clean and proper and the shower had great water pressure (which is by no means a given in Brussels, not even at high-end hotels). The room was on the small and cramped side, bedding was comfortable but my bed was crooked and my back was very sore the morning after. The room was fairly expensive and definitely not worth the value. You can find better rooms for the same, or less, in the centre of Brussels.

Someone mentioned that there is a nuclear power plant nearby, this is not true. I thought so too when I first saw the tower, but I checked it up and in fact the tower is a cooling tower for Electrobel.

An earlier reviewer mentioned having troubles with a pre-paid voucher for the hotel, unfortunately so did I. My room had been paid for in advance, but it did not appear on their files and it took quite a while to sort this out at check-out. I had to be quite decisive and was quite disappointed in their attitude and level of service. One of the perks of pre-paid rooms is a quick check-out so when a hotel offers that, its computer systems and staff should be able to deal with it properly. I would not stay here again.

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled on business
Reviewed 22 June 2011

I had to stay in Campanile for one night. A tourist agency had paid for my room and when I checked in I gave the voucher to the reception. I checked out early in the morning (5.00 am) in order to catch my flight. But the cook who was responsible for the reception at that time didn't let me go because he was saying that I have to pay for my room. The result is that I paid twice for the room!!!! After I got back home I tried to persuade them to return my money back through the tourist agency but nothing. They always come up with a number of different excuses.

• Stayed: May 2011, travelled on business