“Can improve the Cuisine”
Review of ATHARVAS CKP

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
ATHARVAS CKP
Ranked #497 of 1,125 Restaurants in Thane
Price range: US$2 - US$4
Description: ATHARVAS CKP tadka A Family Restaurant authentic ckp dishes all dishes made by my wife Mrs Pranjali Nachane so come and enjoy our taste our CKP Culture. ATHARVAS CKP tadka Jeevan Sahakar Chs near parsik bank Luis wadi Thane w phone number Pranjali Nachane 9821329330
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I tried this restaurant because of the recommendation from my friend. CKP is one community within Maharashtrians and its cuisine is known as CKP cuisine. The portion size is very small also the taste can improve.

Reviewed 22 January 2018 via mobile

Nowadays anything sells just by the brand name!! For instance this place is crowded because of the use of CKP in the name.

I visited this place with high expectations, but was let down by the food!
I, being a hardcore CKP, and a total foodie, could make out the difference between authentic CKP food and the food served here.

The fact that many people who have not tasted authentic CKP food think this the way it is supposed to be and hence the crowd.

Might be I went in a bit late and might be it was saturday, hence the quality was not great, but these are no excuses for a restaurant!