Agoda.com
FindHotel
Trip.com
ZenHotels.com
All reviews butler service macaroons steam bath teddy bear birthday surprise butler team turn down service rendang buggy ride complimentary fruits massage chair mahjong table christmas tree junior suite decorated with balloons valet parking welcome drink
Selected filters
Reviewed 23 June 2022

The hotel seem to be lacking of a 5 star status. I find that the reception is not really appropriately positioned i.e. rather remote from the entrance. Its quite a walking distance to the entrance of the hotel.

The rooms is not well house-kept as I can find cigarette buds and stickers around the cabinet areas. Indeed a surprised as items in the fridge is not complimentary in view of the high room cost and as compared to MBS-Spore. Its quite a walking distance to the lifts in getting to the rooms.

The promotional package of meals (breakfast and dinner) is rather unsuitable especially the dinner meal. Sitting arrangement in the dinning area is just next to the smoking Casino area. If the people do their smoking, the smoke gets into the dinning seating area as it is not blocked from the Casino.

The reception area attendants are not well trained as they gave us the wrong information to access the room wifi. We had to call repeatedly to get it right.

Parking at the hotel is not condusive. The sign location are not well placed and from the carpark to the hotel reception is a great distance, especially with small children accompanying.

However, the good part is the staff i.e. house-keeping and the dinning area are very polite and tactful.

Room tip: To select the correct room type especially for a connecting room. Its limited and need to pre-booked.
Date of stay: June 2022
Crockfords Management, Guest Services / Front Office at Crockfords Resorts World Genting, responded to this reviewResponded 1 July 2022

Dear JeffreyAu,

Thank you very much for taking the time to write us a review on your stay at Crockfords at Resorts World Genting .

I was saddened to learn of your unpleasant experience in respect to the room and information received regarding Wi-Fi. On behalf of the team, I would like to apologize for the issues you have addressed – it is always our aim to provide exceptional product and service and most importantly to deliver the best service possible to our valuable guests. I am truly sorry if this was not the case.

Your feedbacks have been duly noted and shared with respective team for immediate remedy. At the same time we are looking into this and appreciate your comments here very much. These unpleasant experiences should not have happened. Please once again accept my most sincere apologies for this lapse, there quite clearly are areas in our service processes that require our further and immediate attention. We sincerely hope that we may have the opportunity of making amends for this unfortunate stay.

Once again, we value your patronage, and look forward to being of service to you in the future.

Yours sincerely,

Reviewed 19 June 2022 via mobile

This stay was one of the best hotels I’ve been in, it’s really clean, and the service was phenomenal. I asked them to organise a surprise birthday party for my father, and they gave us a cake and sung with us, free of charge. There’s also a complimentary bottle of wine as a welcome gift. 10/10 Amazing hotel

Room tip: Try booking a month in advance or it would be really difficult to get a room

Dear Navigator65023799699,

Welcome to the Crockfords Hotel at Resorts World Genting and thank you for your time sharing your recent experience in Trip Advisor.

We are delighted to receive your excellent feedback regarding the hotel and once again on behalf of the team at Crockfords, Happy Birthday to your father. It is our honor to have you staying in our hotel with an excellent experience.

Our team sincerely appreciate your compliments and continue support to their service. We have share your positive feedback to the team in order to encourage them to maintain and improve their excellent service deliver to all our guest.

We look forward to welcome you returning for another longer stay again to the Crockfords Hotel at Resorts World Genting. Should there be any future assistance required, please feel free to contact us anytime.

Reviewed 19 June 2022

I would like to give my compliment and thanks to Celine, Neelca and Tien Yie for their hospitality and great service helping me to arrange a birthday surprise to my sister in-law at mid-night at 19 June 2022.
The birthday cake was also very nicely prepared and tasty.
Thank you.

Guest from room 5219/20/21/22
Peter Ng Choon Howe
+65 98186869

Dear ngch_peter,

We are delighted to receive your excellent feedback regarding the hotel. It is our honor to have you staying in our hotel with an excellent experience.

Our team sincerely appreciate your compliments and continue support to their service. We have share your positive feedback to Celine, Neelca, Tien Yee and the team in order to encourage them to maintain and improve their excellent service deliver to all our guest.

Reviewed 17 June 2022

My 1st time staying in this hotel - decided to splurge a little (despite the expensive price because celebrating my mum's birthday. Booked 2 suites)

However, i was disappointed the moment i arrived.

1. Check in time - 3pm. I arrived at around 3.15pm. However, one room ready at 4.10pm and another one even later - about 5pm?!. I waited with my family at the lobby for nearly 1 hour. The lobby area was very spacious and comfortable though. We were given welcome drinks and towels to freshen up. That's all good but did not change the fact that we waited for so long for our rooms to be ready. I was later informed that they have to decorate one of the rooms with birthday wishes for my mum. Very well done (for that part) but please prepare earlier to make sure the room to be ready at the check in time of 3pm.

2. We were greeted with birthday decorations, complimentary wine and fruits. Incredibly spacious room, clean, brightly lit, beautifully designed, very very huge master bathroom. There were 3 TVs (one in the hall, one in the master bedroom, and one in a corner which serves as the second 'bedroom'). The other toilet is smaller but still good as it caters for the second bedroom. I have no complaints about the size of the suite. It is perfect and convenient for my family. The mini gym in the suite is really good too!

3. However, the maintenance needs some work. On the first night itself, i encountered two issues: the TV at the hall stopped working. Same goes to the touchscreen in the master bedroom. I have to call the butler services at 11pm to fix them. He managed to fix them promptly. Good job (but unnecessary IF the devices are well maintained!).

4. My major issue is actually this: I did not sleep well at all for my two nights there. The master bedroom was awesome - my family who slept in it had a pretty good sleep. But i took the 'second bedroom' corner - the corner where the extra sofa bed was placed. There is this ceiling light bulb which CANNOT BE SWITCHED OFF no matter what option you chose on the touch screen. There were 2 staff who came and had a look at it but in the end i was informed that the light is permanently switched on. Now this is not an issue if the light bulb is at say, the toilet where the door can be closed but this ceiling light shines DIRECTLY on my face when i go to sleep. No matter which direction i change to, i will still be staring at a bright light. The first night i got so tired (nearly 12am that time with no solutions) that i moved the entire mattress to the master bedroom where ALL lights can be switched off. The second night, the hotel was kind enough to provide me with an eye mask. Cool. Let me reiterate this: the bright light can still penetrate that eye mask. But better than nothing i guess. I slept poorly for these 2 nights due to this issue. I am not sure but is it normal to have a light bulb which is permanently on? Or is there some mysterious switch somewhere which everyone have no idea about?

5. Poor breakfast selection - the hotel breakfast is like a hybrid of ala carte(with only... 5 items on the list) and some extra bread/yogurt/random pastry in buffet style. I .. personally expected more?

6. Despite all these issues, i do appreciate the fantastic staff in the hotel. They are always ready to help, friendly and very very polite. They are definitely well trained to handle all enquiries and really, the excellent service and the spacious rooms are the plus points of this hotel.

tl:dr - keep your expectations low, so that you will be pleasantly surprised!

Thank you.

Dear leekuan,

I was saddened to learn of your unpleasant experience in respect to the check in time and defects in the room which we have duly addressed. On behalf of the team at Crockfords, I would like to apologize for the issues you have addressed – it is always our aim to provide exceptional product and service and most importantly to deliver the best service possible to our valuable guests. I am truly sorry if this was not the case.

Your feedbacks have been noted upon and shared with respective team, at the same time we are looking into this and appreciate your comments here very much. These unpleasant experiences should not have happened. Please once again accept my most sincere apologies for this lapse, there quite clearly are areas in our service processes that require our further and immediate attention. We sincerely hope that we may have the opportunity of making amends for this unfortunate stay.

Yours sincerely,

Reviewed 17 June 2022 via mobile

Rooms were luxuriously designed, clean and service staff were very friendly.

In room dining in service was good! Kids enjoyed the fried rice! Ordered dining in for two nights in a row!

Extra blanket and pillows were readily provided for the kids to sleep on the sofa!

Recommended for family stay.

Room tip: Have breakfast before 9am, else the queue at the hotel’s cafe may be longer than expected. But hotel staff managed to handle the crowds.

Dear DKChivas,