Hotels.com
Agoda.com
eDreams
FindHotel
Trip.com
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 February 2020 via mobile

My first experience with Seri Malaysia 10 years ago was the only factor that made me decided to return back.
However, our recent experience was an unpleasant one. I made the reservation for 1 standard room & 1 family room via the hotel website with special request - extra mattress & non smoking room.

Pros:
1. Check in process - fast.
2. Nearby yo GPO

Cons:
1. Rooms are smelly & not clean enough - hairs visible on the floor.
2. Towels - not available upon check in & when receive, full of stain!
3. Toilets floor are dirty.
4. TV - only 2 channels
5. Breakfast - not many choices, lots of fruit flies, juice - not cold
6. When I requested extra mattress - I thought extra bed, nope only mattress, bedsheets & blanket! ( chargeable!!)
7. For whatever reason, cigarette smell from other rooms penetrated our rooms via the vent system ?!

For nearly RM 600 that I paid, I feel cheated with the level of service provided.

Date of stay: February 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank 590razmanm
Reviewed 1 February 2020 via mobile

It is located at gohtong Jaya where is 3km away from awana skyway. The room is clean but the room look old, I think some renovation should be done if want to continue to stay competitive.
Buffet Breakfast is provided but with less choices.
Room rate is reasonable

Date of stay: February 2020
Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank YCTey
Reviewed 27 December 2019

I admired the reception counter's fast service. The room was very comfortable and spacious. The staff immediately attended my complaint with regard to the TV channel. The most important part is the buffet lunch and dinner, which was very delicious, from my perspective. I loved to bring my family over there someday.

Date of stay: December 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank abo1973
Reviewed 25 December 2019

From where do I start. The hotel had a stench everywhere (the smell of dampness). The family room was 1 single and 1 queen size bed. The pillows, mattresses and blankets were not washed and had the dampness smell to the max level. I had to physically take pillows to the reception and asked them to put the pillows on their faces and smell it for a minute. They failed after a whiff. My room was changed. The request for an additional mattress/bedding was denied the first day but seeing their follies they obliged me with an extra bedding the next day. The complimentary breakfast is very bad. Nothing continental vegetarian except bread/cakes/and very bad quality of fruits. The girl at the reception Hana was polite and helpful but she declined my request for extra bedding. The manager had to intervene to grant my request. Location is 2 kms from Genting. NO INDIAN or Vegetarian food around. The bathroom was cramped and no shower curtain. Fittings were missing from the bathroom. Highly not recommend. No WIFI in the rooms.

Room tip: Rooms in the front have a better view.
Date of stay: December 2019
Reviewed 3 October 2019

I booked this hotel in hurry without going through the reviews, I thought all hotel in genting highlands will be good. I refer all the booking web sites to remove this hotel from portal otherwise this hotel is enough for them to scold and blame the websites
Worst of the worst hotel i had experienced

Room tip: Better select other hotel
Date of stay: September 2019