Hotels.com
eDreams
Agoda.com
FindHotel
Trip.com
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 October 2019

I booked this hotel in hurry without going through the reviews, I thought all hotel in genting highlands will be good. I refer all the booking web sites to remove this hotel from portal otherwise this hotel is enough for them to scold and blame the websites
Worst of the worst hotel i had experienced

Room tip: Better select other hotel
Date of stay: September 2019
1  Thank shankarg96gmailcom
Reviewed 6 September 2019 via mobile

Checked in at 2am with my 2 sleeping kids. When I was driving it's hard to see the hotel as it was dark and no lights outside of the hotel. Luckily I saw it and parked outside the lobby.

My kids are all cranky as they need to wake up and walk to the room.unfortunately we were given twin superior room by mistake when my husband had requested for a family room.the fo shud check carefully before simply giving us the keys. Our room was at the far end and we had to walk along its long walkway. Hard rustic and moldy smell came to our nose. Again my kids and I had to suffer to move to another room. The curtains has holes in it.the walls has water marks. The mini bar isn't working. Frankly I felt goose bumps up on my skin.

The rest of the room is ok. They did maintain the hotel but I think they needed to do a lil bit more. The hotel needs some make over and marketing.its such a pity as seri malaysia hotel genting has been there for a long time. They need to keep up with the rest of the new hotels.

Date of stay: September 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Noraini N
Reviewed 24 July 2019

I stayed at the hotel over the weekend for a music festival, which is probably why the price was expensive.

There were some confusion over the booking, as we booked for the 6 of us but there were only 3 single beds. The matter was rectified eventually, with another single added, though it was still a squeeze.

There was no light other than the one in foyer and bathroom, and two bedside lamps. The shower was confusing, a kind maintenance worker was apologetic about the wonky plumbing (we had to turn the cold water handle for hot water).

The bathroom and room looked old and damp. Under the bed was dusty, it affected two of us with sinus.

Breakfast was okay, there wasn’t a good spread (low variety, bland taste) but the restaurant was clean and none of our stomachs were affected by the food.

The location was great, 1km-ish from the festival location, and one of the closest hotels. The hotel is connected to shop lots with a mamak, chinese (mostly non-halal) restaurants and convenience stores.

Overall, it was an okay hotel, it is old and quite run-down and despite it, cost a pretty penny. The room might have been sparse but it was spacious.

Was it worth the RM324 per night? That close to the Good Vibes Festival venue over the festival weekend at maximum capacity? Doubtful, but not unexpected.

There are better hotels with better prices. Location was the only bonus for this hotel.

Date of stay: July 2019
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 17 May 2019

ok so my family booked 3 rooms for 1night and let me tell you this....
DONT EVER COME HERE.
1. one of the rooms was already unlocked before we checked in
2. blackout TWICE
3. toilet CANNOT flush (how to poop , when cannot flush? we ended up taking the dustbin and filling it up with water and pour it.)
4. no air cond remote
5. NO WIFI in rooms
6. Breakfast was disgusting.( soggy Maggi mee, cold baked beans & super oily sausages)
7. BEDS WERE SMELLY. the blanket smelt like old people and felt DIRTY. so disgusting YUCK

SO TERRIBLE. PLS TAKE YOUR MONEY AND GO ELSE WHERE. IF CAN GIVE NO STAR, I WOULD.
How can the doors be unlocked and opened before I even checked ?
the door was ajar and no one was inside.( this was around 11pm) my safety is at risk ok

Room tip: Don't come here
Date of stay: May 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Thatlady03
Reviewed 5 May 2019 via mobile

We took a bus tickets and skyway one side combo ticket from KaulaLampur Central and the price is ok.

Almost after 45minutes drive we reached to Skyway boarding station and it was not just a boarding station but a very posh mall with lot of fun options.

In between we dropped down at one skyway station and visited Buddha temple which was awesome.

Nearby place to visit is butterfly park.

Date of stay: May 2019