Hotels.com
Agoda.com
eDreams
FindHotel
Trip.com
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 17 May 2019

ok so my family booked 3 rooms for 1night and let me tell you this....
DONT EVER COME HERE.
1. one of the rooms was already unlocked before we checked in
2. blackout TWICE
3. toilet CANNOT flush (how to poop , when cannot flush? we ended up taking the dustbin and filling it up with water and pour it.)
4. no air cond remote
5. NO WIFI in rooms
6. Breakfast was disgusting.( soggy Maggi mee, cold baked beans & super oily sausages)
7. BEDS WERE SMELLY. the blanket smelt like old people and felt DIRTY. so disgusting YUCK

SO TERRIBLE. PLS TAKE YOUR MONEY AND GO ELSE WHERE. IF CAN GIVE NO STAR, I WOULD.
How can the doors be unlocked and opened before I even checked ?
the door was ajar and no one was inside.( this was around 11pm) my safety is at risk ok

Room tip: Don't come here
Date of stay: May 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Thatlady03
Reviewed 5 May 2019 via mobile

We took a bus tickets and skyway one side combo ticket from KaulaLampur Central and the price is ok.

Almost after 45minutes drive we reached to Skyway boarding station and it was not just a boarding station but a very posh mall with lot of fun options.

In between we dropped down at one skyway station and visited Buddha temple which was awesome.

Nearby place to visit is butterfly park.

Date of stay: May 2019
Trip type: Travelled with friends
2  Thank Rehan B
Reviewed 2 April 2019

Genting is an hours drive from kuala lumpur .... the sky gandola is a beautiful cable car ride up and up ...the casino is great, the kids section buzzing and the high line full of bars and restaurants.....there is an outlet section too for shoppers and the worlds largest hotel is fancy ..wished I had stayed on the island for a night . He adventure park was closed for renovation . Maybe next time it will be up and running

Date of stay: March 2019
2  Thank Reenak271
Reviewed 14 February 2019

The building is too old and not in a good condition.
The room is smelly maybe because of the carpet.
The toilet is not in a good condition.
Overall condition in the room is not clean.
The food also has not much variety for breakfast buffet.

Date of stay: February 2019
1  Thank Zulianazln
Reviewed 12 December 2018

It was my 2nd time stayed in this hotel, however there's not much changes since the 1st time I've stayed few years ago, except the lobby was upgraded a little bit. However, the room was spacious. There's a damp smell in the room maybe because of the cold weather and the carpet kinda old too. Towels was delivered after 8pm, as i am not sure why. At a price of RM246 per night (because of school holidays) it is not worth it as I have stayed with much more lesser price with a good and great room. I have given them a chance, so I wont come back to stay at this hotel. Sorry. It is just because of the room and price.

Date of stay: December 2018