Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Agoda.com
US$47
View deal
Hotels.comUS$52
ExpediaUS$52
Trip.comUS$48
Vio.comUS$48
ZenHotels.com
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 1 January 2018

You are better off staying in you car rather than burning money on this depleted roach motel. I stayed one night with my family. When we walked in the room we were almost floored by a rank mould stench. We had to open all the windows to be able to breathe. They stuffed up the booking and had to supply us with an "extra" bed. The "bed" was a mattress with the foam dropping all over the place and a frame that was five inches from the floor. There was layers of dust on all the furniture and photo frames. We booked three rooms and this was the situation in all three rooms.
Walked into the bathroom and there were NO towels. We had to wait 5 hours just to get towels. There was mould on the walls.
We all found it hard to breathe and my mother ended up having to use her inhaler to breathe.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank nihal442018
Reviewed 1 January 2018 via mobile

Not well maintained. Housekeeping was bad, called for extra pillow but no answer till 9pm (we booked for 3 pax but only 2 pillows), bathroom shortage of toiletries, room smells, front door cant lock properly even after the technician 'fixed' it, breakfast bland and lacking of choices. Dont come here, not worth the price.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank kitytan
Reviewed 31 December 2017 via mobile

I got family room (3 single beds) with RM 200++ include 3 breakfast. The problem start with our key cannot open the door. We have to go down to the lobby because nobody pick up the phone. Problem solved. The room is quite big. But dirty. I found choki choki, sweets and koko crunch on the floor. I dont know if they clean the room or not. The breakfast is just nice. No variety. Mostly Malay food. The hotel close to Genting Highlands Premium Outlet.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 30 October 2017 via mobile

The room was spacious but dark. Hot water time short. Seen >10 cockroaches during my 2 night stay. Very noisy traffic at night. Air cond made clicking noises. Dirty towels. The dirty dishes outside the opposite room was there before my check in and stayed beyond my stay. WiFi in lobby only. Food (& cutlery) at buffet breakfast and lunch replaced v slowly after running out.

Date of stay: October 2017
Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank 654shirleyl
Reviewed 23 October 2017

We had a bad experience here. It started as early when we checked in at 3 PM:

1. Checked In - We got a room that was not ready yet, They didn't apologize but gave another room.
2. Evening - The room has no towels. While this is a small trivial issue, but i think this is kind of basic room cleaning.
3. Showering - After a whole day outside, we wanted to shower and while i was able to take a good hot shower, my wife got a rude shock. The shower had no hot water. We asked the reception and we were just disappointed with the answer she gave: "Maintenance crew is only available tomorrow". Are they serious about running a hotel? It's freezing cold here.
4. They gave us another room and again there was no hot shower! Only just a few minutes of hot shower only!
5. We asked the reception again and he was explaining he was just alone and there's nobody around to attend to this maintenance issue. How on earth are they running this hotel! I have stayed in guesthouses which has better service than this.
6. Anyway, he gave us another room and this time it was all OK though my wife was pissed off since she had to change rooms while she was showering.

All in all, I wouldn't recommend staying at this hotel except when there's only no choice available. If this was a RM100 rate I wouldn't mind but the rate was RM200++ which I assume would have better service. So..Seri Malaysia please buck up.

Date of stay: October 2017