“Best steak on property!”
Review of Flavorz

Flavorz
Ranked #5 of 11 Restaurants in Rose Hall
Cuisines: International
Reviewed 22 June 2017

My husband and I stayed at the Hyatt Zilara for a week and went to Urban Heatz at Flavorz for dinner one night. The restaurant itself was beautiful and quaint and was a great experience. The dinning experience is very formal etiquette and really a very romantic experience. The staff was extremely nice and attentive with anything you needed. The walls are surrounded with pictures and names from different cities in the world and the menu is based off of many of those locations as well (i.e. New Delhi, Paris, etc.) My husband and I ended up getting the same entrée but extremely worth it! This restaurant had the best steak dish on property. It was a rib eye perfectly cooked with a little bit of vegetables, some potatoes and a fabulous sauce. The deserts were amazing as well. I would highly recommend this restaurant for dinner whether it is couples or a group!

Reviewed 23 May 2017 via mobile

This is a very Nice restaurant, the food was great! Really nice staff. Nice Breakfast buffet and dinner was great!

Reviewed 23 February 2017

We went here on our last night at the urging of our friends. Leave your silverware where they are at and watch the show. It starts the whole night off. Food is very good with the Mac & Cheese Lobster getting most of the raves. And these are from folks who said they normally don't like Mac & Cheese. They have a wonderful chocolate dessert whose name escapes now but was chocolate heaven. It is one of their signature desserts. Wonderful food, wonderful folks. Don't miss this one.

Reviewed 31 January 2017 via mobile

This is an Asian restaurant that has 3 menus, wok, Hiachi grill, and al la carte. We ate al al carte. The veggie egg rolls were really good. My mom had pad Thai which she enjoyed. I had salmon which was good. The restaurant is noisy but the decor is lovely. Service, as in all of the restaurants, is good.

Reviewed 23 December 2016 via mobile

We had the pleasure of dining at Flavorz our first night in MoBay. We loved the atmosphere and the synchronized action of silverware placement and napkins in our laps. We had the shrimp bisque, butter chicken, and prime rib. Delicious! It was a delightful experience. I didn't get our servers' names, but everyone was sweet and simply nice. It was a great beginning to an amazing vacay.