“Very good indeed ”

Il Giardino
Ranked #8 of 11 Restaurants in Rose Hall
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed 6 January 2017 via mobile

Had a meal tonight and I am writing already because we have had a very good experience.
Friendly service and great food with great presentation too.
Definitely recommend if you like Italian food.
Bravo Chef..

Reviewed 8 December 2016

Wasn't expecting great Italian food in Jamaica but was pleasantly surprised! We sat outside overlooking the beach. Our appetizers included some of the best grilled octopus I've ever had, as well as carpaccio of beef. I noticed they had truffles & asked for my eggplant to include some...wow were those flavors expertly blended! Husband had pasta with wild boar; he loved it so much that he wanted to go back the next evening but the restaurant was not open on Monday for dinner. Chef Cosimo came out to chat with us - what a nice touch! His expertise in creating this menu showcases his experience in Italy. Staff was very knowledgeable and attentive. We never considered the indoor seating so can't comment on its atmosphere - outdoor terrace was so lovely with the soft lighting!

Reviewed 4 August 2016 via mobile

Chef Cosimo Riccardi's lobster risotto is amazing!! Everything is fresh and delicious! Great dining experience.

Reviewed 24 July 2016

Dining is offered indoors, elegant and air conditioned, or outdoors on a lovely terrace overlooking the ocean, steps from the beach. Everything is beautiful. Servers gave good suggestions about ordering, and I enjoyed every bite of my meal. The presentation is upscale cuisine, not what I look for, but wonderfully yummy! My daughter is a vegetarian, and had no problem getting a good dinner. Unlike what I have read, I did not find the service to be slow. There was always food on our table, and after all, I did not go there for fast food. Prices were fine, the same as any restaurant of equal quality in the states. I would eagerly return.

1  Thank JSmith253
Reviewed 25 May 2016

I was by myself and they sat me outside per my request on the patio at a table closest to the ocean. It was so peaceful and relaxing and sunset was exquisite. The waiter was fantastic for putting up with me not knowing what I wanted to order. He recommended the "Chef's Choice" and it was fantastic. Service was great, pleasant and fast. Wine was a bit expensive by the bottle but it was worth it for me.

1  Thank Irish L