4,945 results
All reviews petit pariz swim up room french restaurant ziva pool montego bay butler suite kelly ann brazilian steakhouse foam party di roza all inclusive resort union jackz airport lounge jerk shack beautiful resort pool bar water shoes
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Enjoyed my COVID vacation, thanks to the following staff: Front Desk Manager - Denessia welcomed us with an ice cold Red Striper and made sure check-in process was smooth. She answered all of our questions about the resort and went out way her to ensure we were satisfied with our room before we got settled. My experience with the Pool Bar Staff was the best customer service I have received while on vacation. Ms. Ingrid, Toni-Ann, Tareek, Mortimer, Julio, Ronaldo and Elvis made my stay so enjoyable. They always had my drinks ready when I approached the pool bar. Very attentive, friendly and fun. Mortimer went out his way every day to ensure that my pool lounge chair was ready with a towel. Ms. Ingrid would order my lunch salad and she knew exactly what I wanted on it. Ms. Toni-Ann, kept the shots and drinks coming all day and I never had to request it. I can't express enough about this pool bar staff. I am so glad I got a chance to meet them and get to know them. Shanae, Harlon and Travis made the pool games fun. All of the entertainment staff was great. Can't wait to go back and see this wonderful staff.

Room tip: Ocean view rooms in the middle are the best.
Date of stay: December 2020
Leonie Jackson, Other at Hyatt Zilara Rose Hall, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

Dear 16MSBUTTERFLY,

From your review I can see where our associates definitely made a lasting impression on you and your vacation. I will be sure to share your thanks and I am sure it will fill them with as much pride as it does the rest of the resort. We are grateful that we were able to provide you with such a wonderful vacation experience and look forward to having the opportunity to host you in the future.

Social Media Coordinator
Hyatt Zilara & Ziva Rose Hall

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Our family of 4 loved every moment at the Hyatt Zilara - from the delicious food, to the awesome entertainment, to the warm and friendly staff and the wonderful hospitality! We were very impressed by the safety precautions practiced by everyone - not only by the hotel staff but also by all the guests. The Hyatt ensured all chairs and tables were sanitized round the clock, and there were hand sanitizer stations everywhere you went. The gym was awesome, and loved the classes they had, including yoga on the beach. We were treated so well by the staff - Annique welcomed us with open arms at the front desk! Toni Ann took great care of us at the pool side, while Stacy Ann handled all our drinks amd food by the beach! Cadine was super awesome teaching us dance moves and was so funny during the trivia games, together with Harllon, Travis, Antoneil and Shanae. And all the folks working at the lunch huts and restaurants were great! We had such a great time - can't wait to go back!

Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear mlrcdavid,

Thank you for this great review of your recent stay with us at Hyatt Zilara Rose Hall. We are delighted to hear of your experiences at our gym, the classes and your front office and poolside service. We are also pleased that you found our covid protocols to be impressive and hope hat they helped you to enjoy a safe stay. We thank you for choosing to stay with us and look forward to many more future trips.

Social Media Coordinator
Hyatt Zilara & Ziva Rose Hall

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I have been to a few hotels since covid but Hyatt has adhered to the protocols better than all. Very technologically advanced hotel. Using qr codes for menus and tablet in room for updates are brilliant initiatives. Need a closer parking or a shuttle from the parking lot to reservation. Had to make long walks to restuarants etc. Lunch options can be improved .Overall good experience.

Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
1  Thank yprince2020
Leonie Jackson, Other at Hyatt Zilara Rose Hall, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Dear yprince2020,

Thank you for your feedback and for your suggestions for areas of improvement. As a resort we value feedback as it helps us to identify areas that our guests find of most concern so that we can make improvements to better future guest experiences. We are pleased to know that you found our protocols to be advanced and effective and that you had an overall good experience. Thank you for making it Hyatt Zilara Rose Hall, we hope to host you again in the future.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Great and awesome service even during covid, safe and pleasant. You'll be having fun, if not people here will make sure that you are enjoying the stay. Trustful and helpful all about your experience. Plenty of internment, great food. Being alone on this vacation i appreciate Toni-Ann D for taking care of me at Zilara pool. Never had a boring time because of her. Love every second, definitely coming back!

Trip type: Travelled solo

Dear 802maryanav,

Ensuring that you have a wonderful and safe stay is out top priority and we are proud to have achieved this for you. Based on your feedback Toni-Ann took great care of you and I will definitely share your thanks. We look forward to hosting you in the future and ensuring that we continue to exceed your expectations.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Feedback on our stay:

Our butlers Jodi Ann and Ricardo went above and beyond to make sure we were cared for and attended to throughout our stay. Their communication was excellent and they over delivered, from our cabana selection to our specially curated Jamaican dinner at Urban Heatz! It was superb!

Kasuli and Antoneil with the water aerobics team made us felt cared for by guiding us through spinning at Ziva in the water, taking our photos after so we can share our experience with our family and curating the experience with lively tunes and a great cardio blast.

Toni Ann and Julio demonstrated outstanding proactive and fun care as our bartenders, ensuring our drinks were always replenished and brought us lunch and ensured that we were involved in the daily activities (even showing us some new Jamaican moves).

Waldon, Javon and Shanae from the entertainment team were SUPERB! They definitely helped us solidify the Hyatt Jamaica as the top contender to host our wedding. Their energy, thoughtfulness in not only teaching but keeping the environment light and spontaneous ensured we came back to the pool and night shows every single day. Javon specifically has gone above and beyond with his communication to ensure our experience was one we will always remember. Waldon demonstrated his care by breaking down intricate dance moves we plan to practice back home and use during our wedding. Def A+

Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels

Dear Safiya M,

It is a treat hearing of your vacation experiences at our resort. We are filled with pride to know that with the help of our associates you were able to wholesomely enjoy your island vacation. I will be certain to share your feedback with our associates who I am sure will be equally happy to hear your thanks. Thank you for making it Hyatt Zilara Rose Hall, we hope you keep practicing those moves to stun your wedding guests.

Kind regards,