“Weds dinner 8/16/17, Thurs 8/17/17 Breakfast”
Review of Luna Di Mare

Luna Di Mare
Ranked #6 of 11 Restaurants in Rose Hall
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed 17 August 2017 via mobile

Did not catch the name of our waiter but he was slighter older gentleman, we sat in the left side rear. Waiter brought our entrees( pasta dishes) & did not offer grated cheese as other tables, I had to ask . My husband & I both ordered shrimp & scallops linguine. We did not have any scallops in our dish. I called the waiter over & told him dish was good & asked if the entree was a shrimp & SCALLOP dish. We told him we both did not get any scallops . Relatively quickly he brought out small plate of pasta/scallops. No apology , explanation at all, any restaurant should apologize & Thk us for waiting . I get it if it was the chefs error but say something, not just bring out food & say nothing . My son was still eating pasta & waiter did not even ask & cleared his plate . The overall service left much to be desired . Then we all needed refills on water, he filled 2 glasses then left our table & went to table behind us filled 1 glass then returned back to our table to fill the other 2 glasses, who does that? Very disappointing service.
**********************************

Went to Luna Di Mare & breakfast was good except my sons pancakes were still slightly raw inside. We informed the waitress & she prepared another plate. Before it was ready she assured my son they were on their way . 2 Ms plate was fine & waitress apologized and said sorry for the wait. Breakfast service was much better

Reviewed 9 August 2017

The restaurant had a great antipasto bar, but the menu needed a bit more variety. More pasta dishes would be nice. Typical steak, seafood, and chicken which is fine, but doesn't sit this restaurant apart from the others. Gluten free options available. Service was great.

Reviewed 4 August 2017 via mobile

Very little seafood offered. The chocolate mouse cake was excellent which is why it bumped the rating.

Reviewed 19 July 2017 via mobile

Usually Italian restaurants in resorts are only so so, but this one was very good!!! Eggplant Parmesan was excellent and Chicken Parm was good...

Reviewed 24 June 2017 via mobile

Atmosphere nice - was warm the A/C wasn't working real well. I had a pasta dish had peas in it. Wasn't great .
But other had a seafood dish and alfredo noodles they loved it. The dessert was amazing ! Staff amazing!
P