Iberostar Praia do Forte
  • Breakfast included
Refugio da Vila(Praia do Forte)
TripAdvisor
Iberostar Bahia(Praia do Forte)
  • Breakfast included
Hotel Pousada Tatuapara(Praia do Forte)
  • Breakfast included
Porto Zarpa Hotel(Praia do Forte)
TripAdvisor
Hotel Via dos Corais(Praia do Forte)
TripAdvisor
Ogum Marinho(Praia do Forte)
TripAdvisor
Hotel Eco Atlantico(Praia do Forte)
7,028 results
All reviewslobby barbuffet restaurantmain restaurantentertainment teamspecialty restaurantskids clubnight showssalvador airportbeach restaurantlanguage barrierpalm treesinclusive resortsprojeto tamarbeautiful beachtapiocapoolsturtles
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Everything is ok but would be good to have a more international repertoire at the Lobby bar. Vozanova every night becomes a bit too boring. All the rest is on ok. Nice rooms, good service, reasonable food.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
IberostarHotelBrasil, Quality Manager IBEROSTAR Brasil at Iberostar Praia do Forte, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear guest,

Firstly, we would like to thank you for taking the time to share your sincere opinion about IBEROSTAR Praia do Forte on TripAdvisor.

We are glad to know you enjoyed your stay with us.

As far as music concerns we try to reach all the public and we understand that, especially for foreign, they like to listen a local music of the place they are traveling to. Bossanova was born in Bahia. But we appreciate your suggestions, that I will share them with the correspondent departments for their consideration, once again thank you so much for letting us know your opinion.

We hope to welcome you back very soon.

Kind regards,

Reviewed 16 April 2018

In a first moment my husband and I went there in our honey moon. The service, rooms, food, and everything was so perfect that we got back with our family.
Food - amazing (breakfast, for me was always the best part), the dessert was nothing soooo special, but everything on the restauransts are really good!
The attends are very polite, and always there for anything you want.
Bedroom - amazing (I was on Suíte Júnior Vista Mar)
Spa - no doubts it is amazing, my family and I expent most of our time there!
Swimming pool - gorgeous
Beach - wonderful
The only "problem" that the resort is so big, that if you go to people that present reduced mobility, maybe it is a little tiring to walk through the resort, nonetheless, the hotel solved this problem, there is little cars that can pick you up in your room, any time (between 7am intul 3am) to take you to any place into the hotel!
a tip: there are many thematic restaurants, but the general buffet (Pelô) is the best!

Room Tip: Suite Júnior vista mar (torre 6) THE BEST!
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
IberostarHotelBrasil, Quality Manager IBEROSTAR Brasil at Iberostar Praia do Forte, responded to this reviewResponded 17 April 2018

Dear guest,

On behalf of IBEROSTAR Praia do Forte we would like to thank you for choosing us, once again, to spend your vacation.

Our Management and the entire staff will feel motivated by reading your very kind review. Thank you so much for giving us the opportunity to know more about your experience while vacationing with us.

Thank you so much for your wonderful review. We are looking forward to welcoming you again in a near future.

Reviewed 31 March 2018

I were in Iberostar Hotel between 03.22.18 and 03.29.18. I have some observations about my experience.

1) The reuse of food need better attention.
2) Humor of employes that work in reception. My feeling is that the bellboys can training this people because are much courteous with guests.
3) Never contract the healthcare insurance. I was sick with flu, body aches and malaise and the doctor Fernanda don't touch me to check blood pressure or fever.
4) The support near pool need improve.
5) The prodcuts of food and infrastructure are good, but the labor is bad.
6) The AC inside bedroom we can't see the temperature. It exist 3 options that I can't to know what temperature.

Maybe, one day, I can back, but, I'll try others options.

Room Tip: With Children, look the low floor
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
IberostarHotelBrasil, Quality Manager IBEROSTAR Brasil at Iberostar Praia do Forte, responded to this reviewResponded 2 April 2018

Dear guest,

Firts of all, we would like to thank you for choosing IBEROSTAR Praia do Forte for your vacations.

We value your feedback. We are awfully sorry to hear that you were not completely satisfied with our services. Your comments are key factors for improvement and quality assurance and will be taken into consideration during our next management meeting.

We hope to have you back again in the near future, please do not hesitate to contact me for anything you might need.

Reviewed 13 March 2018

Iberostar Praia do Forte is by far the best resort in Brazil. There's no comparison! Attention to detail, amazing staff and awesome service!!! They have a variety of food for all tastes and several activities through the day for everyone. I will definitely return!

Stayed: March 2018
IberostarHotelBrasil, Quality Manager IBEROSTAR Brasil at Iberostar Praia do Forte, responded to this reviewResponded 15 March 2018

Dear guest,

Thank you very much for your lovely feedback after your stay at IBEROSTAR Praia do Forte hotel.

Your wonderful feedback encourages all our team to continually strive for a high quality of service. We are truly happy you enjoyed your entire fantastic experience. We are delighted to read that you enjoyed your holidays.

We are looking forward to welcoming you back!

Kind regards,

Reviewed 28 February 2018 via mobile

Me and my girlfriend stayed there last week Feb. 18 til 26 and we had an amazing week. Don't have anything to complain about the service or the resort itself.

I was expecting less from the food in the main restaurants (Pelô and Maresia). It was a really good surprise the variety and taste of the food. The themed restaurants were incredible. Great quality ingredients and service (the French one is a must).

The beverages was all i was expecting, including the pool bar, with great caipirinhas, but you have to request the bartenders to make them with the best brands and the chopp (beer) is Amstel, if you wish to drink Heineken is just at the lobby Bar. The lobby bar was amazing, with the best premium brands and soft live music.

The pools were great also, the only thing i found kinda strange is that the water is a bit salty and warm, but entertainment is incredible! My best regards to entertainers Sol, Alex, Nhonho, Luana and Dentinho, they really make you feel energized there.
It is nice to know that they have 2 kinds of pools. The main pool is where everything happens. Loud music, hydrogym, aqua sports etc. In the other hand, besides building 5 you have a calm and relaxing pool, good to enjoy the sunsets.

Last but not less important. The rooms. Oh my god it's huge, and our seafront balcony made everything better. Would like to Thank our maid Adriana. She left it so clean and with amazing towel origamis.

Thank you Iberostar, hope to be back soon. It's not cheap, but your staff is great and our trip really worth the money.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
IberostarHotelBrasil, Quality Manager IBEROSTAR Brasil at Iberostar Praia do Forte, responded to this reviewResponded 2 March 2018

Dear guest,

Thank you very much for sharing your comments on trip advisor! At IBEROSTAR Praia do Forte we value your feedback and believe it is the key factor for improvement and quality assurance.

We are pleased to know you enjoyed your stay with us and hope to have you back in the near future, please do not hesitate to contact me for anything you might need.