Hotels.com
Expedia
FindHotel
Trip.com
Agoda.com
All reviews kalawad road recommend this hotel value for money rooms are spacious coffee shop special thanks warm hospitality business meeting awesome stay very comfortable stay excellent service staff service his team room service breakfast spread nice experience front office
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Nice brekfast,
Room was good
Location was good

Atmosphere was good,

Staff was polite and supportive.
At the time of check out Rusi was there and very helpful.

I recommend this hotel to my friends and family.

Trip type: Travelled on business
Amit Thormothe, Guest Services / Front Office at Regenta RPJ Rajkot, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Guest,

Namaste!!!

It was a pleasure having you stay with us at Regenta RPJ Rajkot.

We thank you for sparing your valuable time to evaluate our product and services.

We are happy to learn from your feedback that your visit to our hotel was pleasant and comfortable and that the facilities provided to you were to your satisfaction.

Your generous indication of our performance will be a source of inspiration to our staff and this encourages us to achieve even higher standards of service.

We look forward to the pleasure of your continued visits and assure you of our best attention at all times.

Kind Regards,

Syed Afzal Ali
Front Office Manager

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I would strongly recommend you rpj regenta hotal if you are visiting or looking for accommodation in Rajkot. Staffs are very supportive, getting good service. In cafe must try cafe mocha and open sandwich.

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

I had awesome stay at RPJ although it was my first stay but would recommend to all must try at once.
Courteous staff especially Ms. Anita, Mr. Shyam Bhai and Ms. Devyanshi they all helped in check in and check out process.
Hospitality was amazing.

Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

The food was awesome with High quality and good service provided to us.and the espresso was so good I enjoyed alot
And they got good wash room and good weather atmosphere
I used to come this place for the Last 3 years with friends

Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

Rooms are pretty good and food are delicious.
Staff are good and very friendly nature.
Covid protocol very much fallow and hygienic maintain.
At the time of check out I had a word with miss Rusi, she is very supportive in nature.
I recommend this hotel to my friends and family.