“Best Burgers ”

Lucky 7's Burger Joint
Ranked #18 of 497 Restaurants in Los Cristianos
Price range: US$11 - US$34
Description: Great big Juicy Burgers, Pulled Pork or Chicken Sandwiches, Salad and Veggie option. Delicious cocktails. Daily Specials. Amazing Views. Burgers, Booze and Views. Stop by, say hello and enjoy. Simple.
Reviewed 8 October 2018 via mobile

If you love burgers then look no further! Me and my partner visited Tenerife 2 years ago and Lucky 7’s was one of our favourite food spots. Safe to say on our recent trip to Tenerife we couldn’t wait to go back for another of their fantastic burgers.

We visited Lucky 7’s twice during our recent stay in Tenerife and both times the food and service was second to none.

I ordered the Lucky 7’s Chicken Club and my partner ordered the dirty burger which was a beef patty topped with pulled pork. Both were delicious. We also ordered a side of lucky 7’s fries which were topped with cheese and bacon, and a side of coleslaw.

The restaurant is in a great location overlooking the beach so not only do you get fantastic food, but also an amazing view of the resort.

Reviewed 7 October 2018

My wife and I had a wonderful dinner in this lovely burger restaurant. The burgers are as good as I have ever tasted and the service is excellent. The restaurant over looks the beach so not only do you get a lovely meal you also get gorgeous views of the sea.
This place is definitely on my list of restaurants to go back to.

Reviewed 7 October 2018 via mobile

Burgers are large and tasty good service reasonably priced staff are attentive great atmosphere chips seasoning lovely

Reviewed 7 October 2018 via mobile

Having waiting for this place to open, in costa Adeje, (we have been here 10 days and unfortunately head home to Manchester tomorrow) we can honestly say it’s more than well worth the wait.

Fantastic food, well cooked, well presented, and brilliant attentive service.

Having been to Costa Adeje for the previous 7 years (15 times in total) this is the place we were craving for. Proper beef patties, served in delicious buns, with more than ample options.

We’re currently sat here (8 of us), and one of the party actually said that’s the best burger he’s ever eaten. High praise indeed as he’s fussier than me - if that’s possible. I order a double plain with bacon burger. And I can say myself it was a delight.

We all can only speak highly of the place, and food. A delight on the taste buds and we will be definitely be returning when we hit Adeje in the not too distant future.

5* rating for us.

Well done fellas, beautiful!

Reviewed 3 October 2018 via mobile

We visited this restaurant last year on the reviews of trip advisor and it was that great we decided to come back this year . Well what can I say the reviews are true this place is fantastic. I was a little apprehensive just incase It wasn’t as good we remembered but we weren’t disappointed I had the stuffed jalapeños to start and Mexican burger and fries.The burgers are massive ( cut in 2 is easier to manage ) just enough spice not too hot just great . These are not your average burger they are something special. I’d recommend you visit and see for yourself you won’t be disappointed.