2,517 results
All reviews sea view stir fry cactus bar nespresso machine pool area lovely hotel bucks fizz on arrival half board show cooking mini bar evening entertainment breakfast and dinner bottle of cava plenty of choice thomas cook sun loungers
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We had a quick break to celebrate our anniversary. We found a bottle. Of cava in our room on arrival, which was nice and appreciated. We are early risers so very disappointed that we had to wait till 9.30 to get a sunbed around the pool. Apparantley they do the cleaning and chemicals I have never known this before we like a. Swim before breakfast. The. Pool is lovely area all though small and shady you would have to keep moving which of course is not possible, as the beds fill immediately every one in rush to secure there favourite beds. So it's very stressesful, we decided it was more relaxed experience on the terrace upstairs which offered wonderful views and very comfortable sunbeds with lovely thick mattress this is ideal in winter but obviously in summer when a dip in the pool is needed not ideal. We found the food OK we have had better but also worse! It was lovely to sit outside in the warm evening candles in tables. Making a pleasant dining experience we did not uograde to the Al a carte as you can not enjoy this. The drinks are very reasonable and wine. Lovely the torres wine very drinkable! We found the entertainment very good although had to wait till 9.45 and was. Only on for hour, so bit disappointed. The room we got was lovey and clean but unfortunately they gave us a room on the main Rd so we could hear the noise from the bars across the roads till after 2pm..we turned the aircon on to drown the noise. The beds comfortable you get free water daily, you can not use the fridge in the room for your own drinks they will charge you for removing any items which is a bit mean, if we were staying longer than 2 days it's nice to have drinks in room and balcony, although our room over looking road and bars. Perhaps not so be careful when booking if this is. Important to you. We enjoyed our break and the hotel looked after us well. We were treated to 4.little chocolates also and they were yummy. I can see why. People come back, but not for us, we. Like. More. Open space more room around. Pools etc but thank you staff and management for. Making our anniversary special.

Date of stay: May 2018
1  Thank popielove16
GHelenEW, Gerente at H10 Big Sur Boutique Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear guests,
Thank you very much for taking the time to write your review, and for choosing to celebrate your anniversary our H10 Big Sur!
It was an absolute delight to read we surpassed your expectations. Thank you for your wonderful praise of our cuisine and our staff. I will be certain to pass on your comments to our whole team, and I am sure they will all be delighted to know that you enjoyed all aspects of your stay.
I very much hope that we will have the pleasure of welcoming back for a return visit in the not too distant future.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Booked this hotel through booking.com so pleased I did it was very nice. Check in very quick and staff very helpful. Had room 716, room was lovely but wished I’d gone for a sea view and tho everything you need in the room they not very spacious, armchair was lovely but not needed the space would have been better. BBC and ITV channels a big bonus, never known this before in an Spanish hotel!! Pool area clean and always able to get a sun bed. Bar prices very reasonable and staff friendly and food brilliant. My only gripe would be the lifts - why can’t those on the lower floors, maybe up to 4th use the stairs if able leaving the lifts free for the less mobile and those on the higher floors, just saying!!! Apart from that I would definitely recommend and if ever back would book again.

Room tip: Defo have sea view on the lower floor as only one lift
Date of stay: October 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Chris503975

Dear guests,
After your stay in our Hotel H10 Big Sur Boutique Hotel. I do not want to miss the opportunity to thank you for your time and posting your review.
Our daily target is to be able to offer guests the maximum quality and efficiency in the service we provide, in order for our guests to enjoy a pleasant and relaxing holiday amongst us. I am very happy to know that we have been able to accomplish our objective in your case.
It would give me great pleasure if you would consider visiting us again, in the not so distant future, I hope, please inform me prior to your arrival so as to be able to welcome you in the manner and style you most certainly deserve.
Sincerely yours,

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Just spent a delightful 6 night break here.very friendly small hotel on the seafront in the centre of Los Cristianos. First impressions lovely clean bright reception area with plenty of comfortable seating.large terrace area for dining.lots of choice for everyone of a very high standard.evening entertainment brilliant and not too late at night.room was sea view and spacious.bathroom could do with a refurb.apart from that no complaints at all.plentiful supply of toiletries topped up daily.nespresso machine also topped up daily and free water.bar prices reasonable too.A highly recommended hotel.

4  Thank Catandanne2017

Reviewed 7 November 2018 via mobile

We stayed at this hotel for the first time this year and it won't be the last what a lovely hotel after a little problem with our first room we were moved to a lovely room on the fifth floor overlooking the bay .sat watching the ferries come and go .the management are very friendly and treat you like family .a small hotel but better for it adults only which is nice when you have brought your own family up you want some peace and quiet. The food in the restaurant is varied with show cooking all very good quality with wine and drinks at reasonable prices .a good varied entertainment area for the evenings we will return well done H10 you should be proud of this little gem.

2  Thank andrewf107
GHelenEW, Gerente at H10 Big Sur Boutique Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear guests,
A big THANK YOU for your kind comments you posted on Tripadvisor! We are delighted to know that you enjoyed your stay in the H10 Big Sur Boutique Hotel and for sharing your positive experience with other travellers!
We look forward to welcoming you back to H10 Big Sur sometime soon.

Reviewed 6 November 2018 via mobile

It was my first trip to Tenerife, and the H10 big sur hotel didn’t let me down, with a warm welcome by friendly staff, the room was very clean, with a lovely sea view I would recommend an upgrade room (only because you get your own sun deck, a massive balcony with loungers & canopies if you really want privacy while relaxing) as well as a wonderful pool, there’s also a chill out zone - rooftop relaxation! A basement spa & gym if you have the energy! Lifts to all floors. Great dining experience & a good variety of daiy & evening entertainment for all tastes!

Hotel H10 Big Sur in los Cristianos. Simply brilliant!

Dear guests,
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience regarding your recent visit to H10 big sur Boutique Hotel on Tripadvisor. I am happy to hear you enjoyed every aspect of your stay including the special attention provided by our excellent staff. Cooments like yours are our best reward!
Thank you again and we look forward to welcoming you back sometime soon.