See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 27 April 2009

In 4 words "do not stay there"...
Unpleasant staff, small rooms and way to expensive.
I stayed in plati yalos during orthodox easter, 2 weeks ago and I checked in another hotel after seeing this one and some more.

• Stayed: April 2009, travelled as a couple
4  Thank Bill073
Reviewed 20 December 2008

What a lovely location in Mykonos with magnificent views of the stunning blue sea. It is away from the touristy area at the ferry docks, but transfers were provided, and the sandy beaches on both sides are amazing. This is a clean hotel and even the standard room was elegant. The pool is amazing, and the food at the buffet breakfast was abundant and delicious. This is the Greece you dream of!

• Stayed: October 2008, travelled as a couple
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
1  Thank habincanada
Reviewed 4 October 2006

This is a sister hotel to Petasos Beach Resort and Spa, but don't let that fool you. If not for the smaller rooms, it is every bit as grand and amazing. The grounds are shared so not once did we ever feel like we were at the "lesser" hotel. The staff treated us with respect and were extrememly helpful.
The hotel pools are fantastic and have gorgeous views. (But try to make time to get to the lovely beaches on either side as well!) The breakfast buffet was a spread like none we have ever seen in the states -just tables of fresh food and many Greek specialties. The dinner at the main restaurant was worth every penny and the views while you eat could not have had a price put upon them!
I recommend this hotel wholeheartedly. You will not be disappointed.

Stayed: September 2006
2  Thank ssmith44442000
Reviewed 10 September 2006

A group of five of us stayed at the petasos bay hotel in June 05 for 4 nights. The hotel is actually part of the Petasos Beach Hotel - The only difference is the rooms of the Petasos Bay hotel are not facing the water. You share all the same facilities as the Petasos Beach.

The rooms are clean and well appointed...and large.

The hotel is beautiful. The pool is stunning and the hotel is beautifully which as you would expect in Mykonos. The service at the hotel is great. Any hotel that you arrive at and the first thing they say is "Leave your bags, we are hear to spoil you!" will win me anyday.

And all this for a very cheap price. My only regret is not staying here longer.

• Stayed: June 2005, travelled with friends
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
2  Thank Adomoose
Reviewed 16 September 2004

My husband and I stayed here on our honeymoon. We hadn't had time to look up the hotel before leaving, all we knew was that we were guaranteed great hotels and great service through our tour company. I was a little surprised when the cab pulled up and I found out it was a Best Western, the brand hadn't exactly meant luxury to me, but the outside looked great and I was ready to give it a go.

Once inside, the service was excellent. The staff was friendly and very helpful, they had us checked in quickly and our bags were taken to our room while we were given a brief tour of the premises.

Our room was clean, well furnished, and had a great view of the bay and the beach. The beach was at the foot of the small hill the hotel is built on, and was very clean. The pool was clean and warm as well.

The location was fabulous. The beach was there and town was only 3.5km away, so we weren't too close but not too far away either. We had easy access to the bus lines that took you to other beaches and to Mykonos town.

The only thing keeping the hotel from being excellent in my opinion is that our "double" bed was really two twins pushed together, but this was common on all of the islands we stayed on.

We'll definately stay here again when we go back.

20  Thank carrieanne77