“A must do if you are in Costa Calma”

Posada San Borondon
Ranked #8 of 42 Restaurants in Costa Calma
Cuisines: Grill
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: Posada San Borondon restaurant in Costa Calma is a rustic restaurant decorated like a typical Spanish tavern. From our roof hang exquisite pata negra hams that we serve in traditional craft cutting and accompany with our Spanish wines also in view of our customers. All local exposes fruits and vegetables that will be used in the preparation of our dishes promoting local products such as potatoes, tomatoes and onions among others. You can also enjoy goat meat and local cheese and paella made ​​at the time . Our sangria is also handmade and all this in an atmosphere of cordiality with live music every day from 20:30 hrs with different artists spanning genres from typical Flamenco to Rock & Roll. Every Friday we offer grilled meats and every day we have our menu of Spanish tapas and fresh fish.
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The food is very delicious and variety in the menu. Staff is also very friendly. The place has its atmosphere. We ate there twice in one week.

Date of visit: December 2020
Write a reviewReviews (333)

Reviewed 5 December 2020 via mobile

Amazing Spanish night! Authentic live music on Friday and the service was great! Can definitely recommend the steak!

Date of visit: December 2020
Reviewed 13 March 2020

I came here twice while staying in costa Calma as I wasn’t too keen on the food served in my hotel and it was one of the best meals I’ve had for a while. I firstly got greeted by the lovely Cesar and from then on it only got better! The food was so fresh and the ham and cheese platter I had on my first night was just amazing! And if you want authentic tapas here is the place to go! The staff are so kind and considerate I felt like I was having dinner with family! They remembered my name and were constantly making sure I was happy! I will be coming back to costa Calma in a few months and will make sure to book in here! Just amazing! Credit to all the staff working there! Cesar and team you have made me very happy! Coming on holiday on your own isn’t easy and coming here the last few nights made it a whole lot easier! The cocktails are amazing too the lady on the bar has talent!!

I look forward to returning soon x

Date of visit: March 2020
1  Thank lucydT5593OG
CesarSoto079, Otro at Posada San Borondon, responded to this reviewResponded 21 July 2020

Thank you very much for your report, San Borondon Staff always try to give the best service. Very nice to know you have enjoyed with us. We will be happy to see you again.

Reviewed 7 March 2020

Best ever pepper fillet steak I have ever had.
Such a great restaurant and atmosphere we ate there two nights in a row. Great food on their Friday BBQ night with wonderful Spanish music. Cesar and staff were fantastic, warm and welcoming, make sure you visit this lovely restaurant if you are ever in Costa Calma!

Date of visit: February 2020
1  Thank Adele H
CesarSoto079, Marketing at Posada San Borondon, responded to this reviewResponded 21 July 2020

Reviewed 20 February 2020

We found this by chance,and we ate in here three times,the food was amazing.We had the Lamb for two,could have served four!,the tapas was brill,always busy,everytime we went there

Date of visit: February 2020
1  Thank kat c

Is great to know you have enjoyed with us.. we will be pleased to serve you a very good meal for the next time. Hope to see you again.