“Amazing day trip to La Graciosa”
Review of Eco Insider

Eco Insider
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: An unforgettable Wine & Gastronomical tour in Lanzarote´s unique, stunning vineyards. We have been specialising in small group tours of the Lanzarote Wine Region since 2007. Our focus is on a premium level tasting experience, with highest quality wines, selected by the winery owner at each Bodega. We visit 3 wineries & taste 9 premium wines accompanied by delicious local food. Transport included
Useful Information: Activities for older children, Bathroom facilities
Reviewed 28 May 2018

The small island La Graciosa is a very unique and beautiful place and I was very happy to visit it with a small group of 6 people. Our guide Adolpho was very knowledgeable and kind. The experience of the landscape both on our walk along the island and the jeep tour with stops to see cliffs and the most beautiful beach is something I will never forget. Our nice jeep driver also told us a lot about the island. During the day I went for two great swims in the cold, but amazing water around La Graciosa. our day ended with a really tasteful lunch with different fresh, grilled fish. I was picked up at my accommodation and brought back again and got really great insider tips from the driver Eddie. I can highly recommend going on a tour with Eco Insider - I know that I would love to try any of their other tours another time on Lanzarote!

1  Thank JensenLykke
LanzaroteActiveClub, Owner at Eco Insider, responded to this reviewResponded 4 June 2018

Hi Lykke,

Thank you very much for this wonderful review! We would be very happy to see you again in any of the other adventures.

Regards

"flora and fauna"
"an excellent lunch"
"marine reserve"

Reviewed 5 May 2018

Our leader, Ed, took us to 3 bodegas. His enthusiasm for the wines of Lanzarote was infectious. That such quality wines could be produced from the unique system used in that volcanic soil and so little rain was a revelation. I was on my own but the small group I joined soon made me feel welcome. Much better than a large group. The tapas at each tasting complemented the wines. I just wish I had room to eat more of the late lunch at the end of the trip.

Heidi M, Public Relations Manager at Eco Insider, responded to this reviewResponded 17 May 2018

Thank you for your kind review Amore.

Reviewed 5 May 2018 via mobile

A very enjoyable full day of wine tasting and gastronomy. Remarkably good value for money. We experienced generous measures of all the excellent wines on offer at three high quality bodega bars. Ed was a first class guide providing a wealth of knowledge on food, history, culture and botany as well as wine! The small group worked well with a good dynamic. It was friendly and comfortable rather than overtly commercial. We will book more tours on our next visit to Lanzarote.

Thank you for your kind review Cool Cat!

Reviewed 4 May 2018

This was a wonderful day, all extremely well led by Ed. We drank nine very delicious wines in three very different bodegas, and learned a great deal about Lanzarote. Our lovely lunch included a variety of well cooked local dishes and plenty more wine. Thank you Ed. We could not have had a happier or more enjoyable time!

Thank you for your kind review Paula.